Seriously!?

Hey!

I left one game because I had to say goodbye to a friend and it banned me for around 20 minutes?

And that happened after I finished a game.

Please Halo developers fix this. I’ve never been banned before! In any game, nor any platform.

I am rightfully surprised…

Please post in the h5 ban megathread linked in my signature. That’s where this post belongs :slight_smile:

Well you were saying goodbye, you should have been good to go when you were done.

> 2533274800197043;3:
> Well you were saying goodbye, you should have been good to go when you were done.

He had to go during a game to catch the bus. I didn’t wanne be rude and wave him out and thusfor I left. We talked abit.

Sorry for being social.

> 2535421646045709;4:
> > 2533274800197043;3:
> > Well you were saying goodbye, you should have been good to go when you were done.
>
>
> He had to go during a game to catch the bus. I didn’t wanne be rude and wave him out and thusfor I left. We talked abit.
>
> Sorry for being social.

I was looking on the bright side for you in that by the time you were done saying goodbye you should no longer be banned. No need to be pissy with me.

> 2535421646045709;1:
> Hey!
>
> I left one game because I had to say goodbye to a friend and it banned me for around 20 minutes?
>
> And that happened after I finished a game.
>
> Please Halo developers fix this. I’ve never been banned before! In any game, nor any platform.
>
> I am rightfully surprised…

It’s never just one game. Why do people always say that? You had two other DNFs close together back on 7/17. This being your third got you the ban, unless there were other issues like AFK or betrayals.

> 2533274968722829;6:
> > 2535421646045709;1:
> > Hey!
> >
> > I left one game because I had to say goodbye to a friend and it banned me for around 20 minutes?
> >
> > And that happened after I finished a game.
> >
> > Please Halo developers fix this. I’ve never been banned before! In any game, nor any platform.
> >
> > I am rightfully surprised…
>
>
> It’s never just one game. Why do people always say that? You had two other DNFs close together back on 7/17. This being your third got you the ban, unless there were other issues like AFK or betrayals.

NFS?

I remember only leaving one game to be honest.

I am 31. Why would I lie?

You also have a DNF on Warzone recently.
But this is not the place. Don’t worry about proving to anyone here why you shouldn’t have been banned (because looking at your game history, I don’t think you should have been). So let it go and take this to the Ban thread.

> 2535421646045709;7:
> > 2533274968722829;6:
> > > 2535421646045709;1:
> > > Hey!
> > >
> > > I left one game because I had to say goodbye to a friend and it banned me for around 20 minutes?
> > >
> > > And that happened after I finished a game.
> > >
> > > Please Halo developers fix this. I’ve never been banned before! In any game, nor any platform.
> > >
> > > I am rightfully surprised…
> >
> >
> > It’s never just one game. Why do people always say that? You had two other DNFs close together back on 7/17. This being your third got you the ban, unless there were other issues like AFK or betrayals.
>
>
> NFS?
>
> I remember only leaving one game to be honest.
>
> I am 31. Why would I lie?

5 out of 142 matches that I could see.

> 2533274874078365;8:
> You also have a DNF on Warzone recently.
> But this is not the place. Don’t worry about proving to anyone here why you shouldn’t have been banned (because looking at your game history, I don’t think you should have been). So let it go and take this to the Ban thread.

While quitters really get me salty I also don’t believe that level of quits by itself deserves a long ban, but I’m not in charge, and 20 mins aint much. It’s more of a warning to be careful in the future because they get longer quick if there’s a pattern. Because pattern quitters really ruin the game. And you’re right, the OP doesn’t need to come here and prove to anyone that he shouldn’t be banned. But he did, and you, I and others responded to his statement. The inference that his ban resulted from a single DNF is incorrect. The fact remains, it’s not just “I left one game”.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> Please post in the h5 ban megathread linked in my signature. That’s where this post belongs :slight_smile:

Thank you, Spartan.