Seriously? What's with the lousy playlists?

No team doubles, no swat, no team snipers, hell not even a legitimate free-for-all playlist. Regicide? Lol. Way too easy. Top player is crowned for everyone to see and gets an OS after 20 seconds of living? What a joke.

i like halo 4

patience my friend is a great virtue.

I’ll give you the typical Halo Defense force response.

The playlists are going to be UPDATED just be patient
I LOVE 343i BEST HALO eva!!! STOP WHINING AND LEAVE!

> No team doubles, no swat, no team snipers, hell not even a legitimate free-for-all playlist. Regicide? Lol. Way too easy. Top player is crowned for everyone to see and gets an OS after 20 seconds of living? What a joke.

I agree, I despise Regicide. I really hope the true FFA comes back to matchmaking.

It’s a shame too, that they don’t have any plans of increasing the playlist variety further down the road.

Meanwhile in CoD all our favourite playlists are there from day 1, just saying.

> Meanwhile in CoD all our favourite playlists are there from day 1, just saying.

True. Don’t know why Halo is always still in progress while it’s already out. Why not just put everything in on release?

> Meanwhile in CoD all our favourite playlists are there from day 1, just saying.

True, and yet, all people play is TDM and SnD.

> I’ll give you the typical Halo Defense force response.
>
> The playlists are going to be UPDATED just be patient
> I LOVE 343i BEST HALO eva!!! STOP WHINING AND LEAVE!

I like Halo 4 also. Just speculating the lack of decent playlists and how no one is really mentioning them. Not saying it’s a bad game by any means, however you sir obviously didn’t play Halo 2 or Halo 3 in their prime, saying it’s the best halo is just idiotic.

Also, the game deserves criticism, because it sure as hell isn’t perfect.

Wow… did I just get trolled?

> > I’ll give you the typical Halo Defense force response.
> >
> > The playlists are going to be UPDATED just be patient
> > I LOVE 343i BEST HALO eva!!! STOP WHINING AND LEAVE!
>
> I like Halo 4 also. Just speculating the lack of decent playlists and how no one is really mentioning them. Not saying it’s a bad game by any means, however you sir obviously didn’t play Halo 2 or Halo 3 in their prime, saying it’s the best halo is just idiotic.
>
> Also, the game deserves criticism, because it sure as hell isn’t perfect.

I was being sarcastic bro, sorry I should’ve made that clear. I was mocking the Halo white knights.

> > > I’ll give you the typical Halo Defense force response.
> > >
> > > The playlists are going to be UPDATED just be patient
> > > I LOVE 343i BEST HALO eva!!! STOP WHINING AND LEAVE!
> >
> > I like Halo 4 also. Just speculating the lack of decent playlists and how no one is really mentioning them. Not saying it’s a bad game by any means, however you sir obviously didn’t play Halo 2 or Halo 3 in their prime, saying it’s the best halo is just idiotic.
> >
> > Also, the game deserves criticism, because it sure as hell isn’t perfect.
>
> I was being sarcastic bro, sorry I should’ve made that clear. I was mocking the Halo white knights.

+1. You got me. Thought you were being completely serious.

They just announced in the Halo Bulletin that the SWAT playlist is coming next week.

seriously?!? do abit reading before you post stupid rants, all you have to do it look at the latest bulitin to see that they are going to be updating games weekly :expressionless:

Waaaah, it must be so hard having such a large number of playlists to choose from on launch. It’s almost like 343 is testing the waters for bugs, balance issues, and stability before adding our favorite playlists. Stop crying and just be patient.

Lucky for you, 343 has said they plan on doing weekly updates to the playlists. It’s still debatable whether it was the right choice or not, but I’m assuming they started out with the playlists they did to try and get people to try all the new gametypes and gametype features they made, and now they’ll start branching out more.

> Waaaah, it must be so hard having such a large number of playlists to choose from on launch. It’s almost like 343 is testing the waters for bugs, balance issues, and stability before adding our favorite playlists. Stop crying and just be patient.

Grow up…

Also, your argument is invalid.

Team Snipers = Slayer Pro, except you start with Snipers. How is that unstable?

And an actual FFA shouldn’t be hard to set up. Same -Yoink- as Regicide, just without the horrible point system and juggernaut-like way point on leader. It’s stupid.

lol I love how my post was pretty accurate, oh HDF you never surprise.

Hey everyone,
Just be patient.
They did say they are going to release old favorites.
Like Juggernaut, SWAT, Snipers and GRIFBALL.
Just be patient and wait until they update.
In my opinion this is the best Halo I ever played.
I have played past Halo Games and I think this is one of the best.

All your questions, they are answered.

Do people lack the mental capability to understand that they’re adding playlists? It’s not like what’s here now is set in stone, and nothing will ever change.