Seriously out of touch.

You add a playlist no one asked for like covenant slayer instead of team snipers. Something the community has been asking for since release.

By the way, the background for COVENANT SLAYER has a PROMETHEAN weapon… Get your sh** together! Seriously get it together guys.

P.s. it’s a boltshot.

Seriously you already had snipers… For two whole days!
Slow clap
Flip the switch, leave it on, and I’ll forgive you for Halo 4…

Maybe you guys don’t handle well harsh words of reality so let me put it another way.

When you don’t even know what weapons should be pictured in the loading screen of a playlist it is an indication of a much larger problems at the studio.

So it’s a new playlist that isn’t Snipers. Is this necessarily a bad thing?
(prepares for OP getting triggered).

> 2533274862273226;3:
> Maybe you guys don’t handle well harsh words of reality so let me put it another way.
>
> When you don’t even know what weapons should be pictured in the loading screen of a playlist it is an indication of a much larger problems at the studio.

Are you posting this because 343 hasn’t responded in your thread? I hate to break it to you, but it’s common knowledge that they don’t pay much attention to these forums. When you make a thread worded like you’re talking to 343 and then bump it twice, it just makes you look like you’re talking to a wall.

I don’t care much for Covenant Slayer, on the other side of your argument - I also do not care much for Team Snipers. I prefer both of those playlists over Doubles though.

Also, continuously boosting your post will not make people instantly jump to your cause. It almost seems childish to post multiple times on your own thread with nobody responding. If Team Snipers is as popular as you say, I’m sure 343i has some sort of logistics software to track how many people played Team Snipers when it had a weekend playlist (along with other stats about if people were quitting out of matches and how many people played one game before moving to another playlist). My guess is that there were not enough people playing to make it worthwhile for them to create a dedicated permanent playlist.

Continuing on, if there was an outcry from a large number of the community, I’m talking hundreds of posts supporting the cause, they’d bring the temporary playlist out again to see how it does.

Not that you asked, but here’s a few game modes that I’d love to see instead of Covenant Slayer, Doubles, and Team Snipers :

• Multiteam - Oddball - Invasion - EliminationThose are just my thoughts on the matter, and are based upon pure speculation.

> 2535405116054664;4:
> So it’s a new playlist that isn’t Snipers. Is this necessarily a bad thing?
> (prepares for OP getting triggered).

Aha no it’s not bad, maybe it’s even a step in the right direction, but it’s just so half -Yoinked!-. The wrong background was what really triggered me. I don’t forum much but somehow this got under my skin and I had to come vent. This like when I hand in a -Yoink- assignment to get part marks… It shows that I don’t respect my prof or myself enough to get it right. A total lack of -Yoinks!- given abt the community and the product.

@Nate0000000000
Well it’s shame they don’t read these since I thought they were putting such huge emphasis on community.

And you’re right aha it did feel like talking to wall, atleast I have you guys now <3

Was drinking, was rattled, didn’t get it all out in a single post and decided that if was gonna add to this I might as well get a little boost action too. :wink:

> 2533274862273226;7:
> @Nate0000000000
> Well it’s shame they don’t read these since I thought they were putting such huge emphasis on community.
>
> And you’re right aha it did feel like talking to wall, atleast I have you guys now <3

<3

343 , Just another brick.