Seriously no falcon...!?

Its hard to complain when 343 has done a lot of good in other parts of the game but real talk they took the falcon out!? that was the best thing about halo reach and they cut it? we need more vehicles… i mean mantis is awesome, but we could do with the falcon, maybe even the chopper… ugh. and on a sidenote wheres my SMG >:(

Hopefully Hawkes for Halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: I don’t really mind that it’s gone though.

bs angel said her forge list was a semi comprehensible list and she may have “forgotten” some things. Lets just wait and see…

> Hawkes for Halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:

whats that you say?

Why did they just not put it in, we can’t go backwards in terms of offerings!

I don’t miss the falcon but it seems like there arn’t any new vehicles in the game except for the mantis.

> bs angel said her forge list was a semi comprehensible list and she may have “forgotten” some things. Lets just wait and see…

im just worried since they havent showed it yet… i dont think theyd be waiting for a big reveal on the falcon :confused: better at least be in campaign…

> > Hawkes for Halo 5 :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> whats that you say?

My post didn’t post everything I typed, some sort of glitch I think.

I’m a bit disappointed as well. The Falcon was my favorite vehicle in Reach, and the Hornet in H3. Alas, let’s not flame before we know the details. I survived Halo 1 and Halo 2 without a multi-character vehicle, I suppose I can clinch myself for H4 and suck it up. We’ll see.

I like the Falcon but would prefer the Hornet.

From looking at the shipped maps I don’t think the Falcon would be very fun. They all sorta looked cramped. Plus a Falcon flying around in space. Wut?

Look I love my grenade launcher from Reach, but I’m sallying forth without it.

Maybe it’ll factor in Spartan Ops and the upcoming DLCs? There was a pretty big vehicle map show cased in Spartan Ops, so I would keep your fingers crossed and we’ll just have to wait a few more days to get in there and see for ourselves.

> From looking at the shipped maps I don’t think the Falcon would be very fun. They all sorta looked cramped. Plus a Falcon flying around in space. Wut?
>
>
> Look I love my grenade launcher from Reach, but I’m sallying forth without it.
>
>
>
> Maybe it’ll factor in Spartan Ops and the upcoming DLCs? There was a pretty big vehicle map show cased in Spartan Ops, so I would keep your fingers crossed and we’ll just have to wait a few more days to get in there and see for ourselves.

yeah i agree i liked the grenade launcher better than the sticky detonator but there are just things you have to accept… as long as the falcons in the game in one way or another i guess id be fine, it was just a helluvalotta fun to use

The Falcon was cool, but if we are talking about flying vechiles in halo, I would like to see either, the Hawk or the Vulture

Well the Falcon <strong>is in Halo 4</strong>… However I don’t think it is in Matchmaking or Forge except if Jessica censored some of the stuff for the lulz of it.

But I thought I saw something with the Falcon in Halo 4. but I could be wrong, we will have to wait and see.