Seriously legit suggestions for multiplayer powerups

I have a few Ideas for power ups that you could find around the map. These power ups alone may very well save halo:

1. Energy ring: basically energy rings are scarrered around the map. You can pick them up, and they form a sort of extra shield around you. When you get shot while you have energy rings, you do not get damaged, but you also loose all your energy rings and have to pick them up again.

2. X-Ray vision: Self explanitory. Allows you to see through walls at enemies.

3. Mega-Orb: A floating orb when you mele it, it lets you grow to enormous size, where you become invinsible, and kill everything just by stepping on it.

4. Fire grenades: you pick them up, and they act just like incindary grenades except when you throw them, they bounce on the ground until hitting an enemy which causes them do die instantly and flip upside down and fall off the screen

5. Feather: a floating feather that will randomly fall down from the sky. When your spartan grabs the feather, he gets a cape and gains the power of flight. You move your spartan around like you would a banshee, and get unlimmited ammo.

6. Metal pyramids: Basically like one of those pyramids with the overshields/cammo in halo 1, except instead of either of those, it turns you spartan entirely into metal. He is invulnerable, but is much more hevy.

7. Serious Damage: You pick it up and it makes it look like your spartan is on fire, but he isn’t. He actually is able to kill all enemies in one hit!

8. Homing attack power Up: Turns your spartan into a blue hedgehog. Navigated third person, the blue hedgehog can run around at the speed of sound killing your enemies with homing attacks.

9. Grapple arm: One of your arms is now a grappling hook and you can connect to anything and swing around on it. You can also pull enemies toward you

10. Flashlight: You get a special flashlight when you shine it on your enemies and hold down the trigger it drains their energy

11. Mini-machine: Shrinks you to the size of a fly allowing you to run and jump on water

12. Spring masheen: a giant spring that wraps arround your legs forcing you to bounce realy high wherever you go

lmfao you had me going for a second :]

> lmfao you had me going for a second :]

this is serious

> lmfao you had me going for a second :]

not a laughing matter

99% of what you just said is some of the worst ideas I’ve ever seen because all of them turn the game to a little kid fest for people who want to fly like a banshee because they don’t know how to fly the real thing, sorry but all your ideas would work for little kids in a problem solving game but can never work in halo

> I have a few Ideas for power ups that you could find around the map. These power ups alone may very well save halo:
>
> 1) Energy ring: basically energy rings are scarrered around the map. You can pick them up, and they form a sort of extra shield around you. When you get shot while you have energy rings, you do not get damaged, but you also loose all your energy rings and have to pick them up again.
>
> <mark>Doesn’t function almost as the overshield/CP?</mark>
>
> 2) X-Ray vision: Self explanitory. Allows you to see through walls at enemies.
>
> <mark>It’s so vastly overpowered in a game like Halo that it would never be able to play out.</mark>
>
> 3) Mega-Orb: A floating orb when you mele it, it lets you grow to enormous size, where you become invinsible, and kill everything just by stepping on it.
>
> <mark>Really now?</mark>
>
> 3) Fire grenades: you pick them up, and they act just like incindary grenades except when you throw them, they bounce on the ground until hitting an enemy which causes them do die instantly and flip upside down and fall off the screen
>
> <mark>It sounded okay 'til you said “die instantly and flip upside down and fall off the screen”.</mark>
>
> 4) Feather: a floating feather that will randomly fall down from the sky. When your spartan grabs the feather, he gets a cape and gains the power of flight. You move your spartan around like you would a banshee, and get unlimmited ammo.
>
> <mark>Superman spartans, is that it?</mark>
>
> 5) Metal pyramids: Basically like one of those pyramids with the overshields/cammo in halo 1, except instead of either of those, it turns you spartan entirely into metal. He is invulnerable, but is much more hevy.
>
> <mark>Like the “fatkid” in Halo 3?</mark>
>
> 6) Serious Damage: You pick it up and it makes it look like your spartan is on fire, but he isn’t. He actually is able to kill all enemies in one hit!
>
> <mark>How about no?</mark>
>
> 7) Homing attack power Up: Turns your spartan into a blue hedgehog. Navigated third person, the blue hedgehog can run around at the speed of sound killing your enemies with homing attacks.
>
> <mark>A simple no is sufficient.</mark>
>
> 8) Grapple arm: One of your arms is now a grappling hook and you can connect to anything and swing around on it. You can also pull enemies toward you
>
> <mark>?</mark>
>
> 9) Flashlight: You get a special flashlight when you shine it on your enemies and hold down the trigger it drains their energy
>
> <mark>Seriousness is underrated.</mark>
>
> 10) Mini-machine: Shrinks you to the size of a fly allowing you to run and jump on water
>
> <mark>How would you die?</mark>
>
> 11) Spring masheen: a giant spring that wraps arround your legs forcing you to bounce realy high wherever you go
>
> <mark>Let’s throw a balanced Halo game out the window shall we?</mark>

Surely now, you can’t be serious.

we arn’t playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. -.-

> we arn’t playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. -.-

Please leave this forum forever ang go play your wii.

> > we arn’t playing Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games. -.-
>
> Please leave this forum forever ang go play your wii.

no u.

Y DON’T U MAKE LIKE A TREE AND GET OUT OF HERE

I think they should just stick with the old style and just use camo and over sheild. Simple is good. Complex is not always good.

> I think they should just stick with the old style and just use camo and over sheild. Simple is good. Complex is not always good.

It’s people like you who ruin halo

> > I think they should just stick with the old style and just use camo and over sheild. Simple is good. Complex is not always good.
>
> It’s people like you who ruin halo

No, people like you ruin halo!!!

It was fine with the first 2 games, nuff said. Crazy ideas that don’t make sense, this isn’t Mario, or Sonic like others said…ffs.

> > > I think they should just stick with the old style and just use camo and over sheild. Simple is good. Complex is not always good.
> >
> > It’s people like you who ruin halo
>
> No, people like you ruin halo!!!
>
> It was fine with the first 2 games, nuff said. Crazy ideas that don’t make sense, this isn’t Mario, or Sonic like others said…ffs.

You just don’t understand

He is trolling … He wants halo to be just like most of us do.

> He is trolling … He wants halo to be just like most of us do.

NO IM NOT

Another good Idea would be there could be these things that you have to collect in all the maps called Chaos Diamonds and once you get all seven pluss the Master Diamond you can turn into a super-spartan

This is basically copyright infringement.

Assuming you’re serious: Most of your suggestions are simply over the top, overpowered and frankly, unecessary. Everyone’s entitled to post ideas and opinions on these forums so long as they comply with the rules, but it’s generally expected that you don’t post things which will obviously get panned rather than generate constructive discussion.

Assuming you’re not being serious: Please don’t post things like this if you’re not being serious. It takes up forum space and agitates other users.

If he is 13 or older,than he is surely trolling.

Have you ever played Halo? Do you actually think any of this would relate to Halo (blue hedgehog? yeah,that is totally original and definitely makes sense)

Go on MM,ask ppl what they think of your ‘revolutionary ideas’ and I gurantee they will facepalm you.

I will consider any remark you make saying your right and not giving a reason why trolling and meaningless !Yoink!

btw,if yur trolling,I apoligize.

> If he is 13 or older,than he is surely trolling.
>
> Have you ever played Halo? Do you actually think any of this would relate to Halo (blue hedgehog? yeah,that is totally original and definitely makes sense)
>
> Go on MM,ask ppl what they think of your ‘revolutionary ideas’ and I gurantee they will facepalm you.
>
> I will consider any remark you make saying your right and not giving a reason why trolling and meaningless !Yoink!
>
> btw,if yur trolling,I apoligize.

No you don’t get it. THis would realy help the sandbox of halo. Think of it. A fire-ball that bounces. You could bounce it off walls. And imagine a power up that makes you transform.

Completely legendary. Halo is the future

> If he is 13 or older,than he is surely trolling.
>
> Have you ever played Halo? Do you actually think any of this would relate to Halo (blue hedgehog? yeah,that is totally original and definitely makes sense)
>
> Go on MM,ask ppl what they think of your ‘revolutionary ideas’ and I gurantee they will facepalm you.
>
> I will consider any remark you make saying your right and not giving a reason why trolling and meaningless !Yoink!
>
> btw,if yur trolling,I apoligize.

No you don’t get it. THis would realy help the sandbox of halo. Think of it. A fire-ball that bounces. You could bounce it off walls. And imagine a power up that makes you transform.

Completely legendary. Halo is the future