seriously lacking here

hello guys, is it just me or do we keep loosing features everytime a new halo comes out rather than gaining? halo 5 has very few maps or game modes, no infection, no invasion, no firefight, the list goes on. And yes im gonna bring this up, this is the 4th halo we’ve had with FULLY customizable spartans and we are still forced to sport red or blue rather than the colors we so carefully chose. I get it, its classic, but damn give a couple game types that allow our custom colors, bring back invasion and leave forced colors off, i for one can tell the difference between elites and spartans. BTW 343, thanks for not only making our custom colors never show, but damn you for taking away the olive drab color ive used since halo 2. c’mon man

Forge. Update. Coming. Soon. Brace. Yourself. Chap.

yea i get a little worked up sometimes haha

The smaller details of H5 were botched, but what I find worse is the larger aspects. We were warned about Forge being gone (which by no means justifies its late release, but after the MCC, our standards are low enough that we’ll accept anything as long as it works), but even the gametypes that have been around since Halo 1 aren’t available for customs? That’s on 343. This game is missing all sorts of content.

They (343) did say that not all game types would be available at release with a promise of soon to come. I wholly agree that the game is greatly lacking in content. Especially for a minimum price of 60 bucks. $40 for what we received would have been fairer but if future content is free i can’t complain.
As for the armor colors they are seen in free for all. Not sure how the teams could be recognizably separated without an assigned color scheme. But other ways of seeing them could be incorporated. Such as matchmaking screen instead of emblems. Etc…
Just my two cents.

hope they impress with content soon at least

> 2533274793650320;5:
> They (343) did say that not all game types would be available at release with a promise of soon to come. I wholly agree that the game is greatly lacking in content. Especially for a minimum price of 60 bucks. $40 for what we received would have been fairer but if future content is free i can’t complain.
> As for the armor colors they are seen in free for all. Not sure how the teams could be recognizably separated without an assigned color scheme. But other ways of seeing them could be incorporated. Such as matchmaking screen instead of emblems. Etc…
> Just my two cents.

Yes, at least they promised the offset of req pack sales would mean maps/gametypes/customization options/forge/btb all confirmed as being added - for free! - with the first update coming in December. I prefer this movement on devs part. Titanfall started with releasing buyable customization/cards, then H5 is doing it, and R6: Seige is going the same route, all in order to release free maps/modes and not divide the community.