seriously...is it just me with having no problems

I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?

playing solo in MM is no prob in party can be a pain in the …
Single player alone and coop no probs at all aside of some framerate issues here there

You are in the minority.

> 2533274799882391;1:
> I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?

So your matches are loading up just fine after finding players and the games are starting with even teams and your post games don’t boot you to the title screen? Ever? You sure about that?

If so, you better go buy a lottery ticket because you’re the luckiest person in this game right now.

I have trouble believing you, in all honesty op. There’s so many things wrong with the game. I find games in under 60seconds but the games are uneven (6vs7 on wizard as an example), or match incomplete or the respawn glitch in H2. The list is endless.

So what I’m trying to say, op, is you are straight up lying. Sorry.

Most people i know have no issues with the game. Specially in the campaign.

> 2533274842490950;4:
> > 2533274799882391;1:
> > I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?
>
>
>
> So your matches are loading up just fine after finding players and the games are starting with even teams and your post games don’t boot you to the title screen? Ever? You sure about that?
>
> If so, you better go buy a lottery ticket because you’re the luckiest person in this game right now.

besides a few time when the patch was released, for the most part yes, I play alot of solo MM myself so that could play a factor…lol and I never mentioned all the problems EX: Un even teams etc… That doesn’t bother me. I can hold my own for the most part when playing down a man. So for me to cry about it would just be childish. I’m patient, -Yoink- happens.

Me and my friends have had a few amount of problems with the game. I can search MM with a few friends at a time but I can’t search with 1 of my friends, not sure why, with anybody else it works. As a matter of fact, me and 5 other people searched BTB together and got into a match in under a minute.

for me the most groundbreaking bug is that party system is totaly broken for the rest lot of small annoyances but not something that keeps me away from the game

> 2667980672125011;5:
> I have trouble believing you, in all honesty op. There’s so many things wrong with the game. I find games in under 60seconds but the games are uneven (6vs7 on wizard as an example), or match incomplete or the respawn glitch in H2. The list is endless.
>
> So what I’m trying to say, op, is you are straight up lying. Sorry.

He’s not lying, i’ve had zero problems post-patch, didn’t have many problems pre-patch tbh.
The patch actually did work for a small minority.

> 2533274799882391;1:
> I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?

No, it’s been running fine for me as well.

i have an issue every now and then, i will find a match, vote (usually lose the vote) start loading and then get match incomplete post game screen instead of a game, but other than that fine

the only playlist i have ever found a game on is h2a… my rank has reset twice lol. I want to play halo classic so bad!!!

> 2533274799882391;1:

Go play Halo 3’s Sandbox and tell me nothing is wrong with it…

> 2533274799882391;1:

You are not alone, I have had little issues, before patch I couldn’t find matches, after patch I now can, The only issues I am having still that are not that bad are, gametype name and description reverting to default name and description, controller setting reverting to default, still unlocking achievements while in forge, < thats good tho :wink: and earlier I had a fatal bug which said File upload to server failed, please check halo: mcc site and report the issue, (safe to re-boot) < I used to only have that error on halo 1 on pc beta

> 2533274826191452;14:
> > 2533274799882391;1:
> > I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?
>
>
> Go play Halo 3’s Sandbox and tell me nothing is wrong with it…

Nothing is wrong with it, beside the lighting that causes the block pieces to be too dull color looking.Other then that it is perfectly fine.

> 2533274799882391;7:
> > 2533274842490950;4:
> > > 2533274799882391;1:
> > > I haven’t had problems anytime I was playing besides some weird noises when loading matchs as well as numbers popping up. But I can play no problems, I always get into a match, maybe takes a min or two but still get in there. I just wanna know if I am the only one?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > So your matches are loading up just fine after finding players and the games are starting with even teams and your post games don’t boot you to the title screen? Ever? You sure about that?
> >
> > If so, you better go buy a lottery ticket because you’re the luckiest person in this game right now.
>
>
> besides a few time when the patch was released, for the most part yes, I play alot of solo MM myself so that could play a factor…lol and I never mentioned all the problems EX: Un even teams etc… That doesn’t bother me. I can hold my own for the most part when playing down a man. So for me to cry about it would just be childish. I’m patient, -Yoink- happens.

your patients has not paid off yet. Congrats on being happy with things being… “basically right” for “some” people.

matchmaking is slower than a herd of snails traveling through peanut butter. this game could be so tight! they need ranked team snipers, and to fix the matchmaking. then errbody would be slobbering over some halo

> 2726286203009325;18:
> matchmaking is slower than a herd of snails traveling through peanut butter. this game could be so tight! they need ranked team snipers, and to fix the matchmaking. then errbody would be slobbering over some halo

Once the kinks get worked out the playlists will start coming back and start being modified to the tastes of the community. For now, it just needs to be functional…and they’re doing an okay job of making it so. What is exciting for me is that once this is fixed, dedicated servers are going to be a godsend. People forget the peer to peer problems Halo 2 and 3 had.

Plain and simple if MM was working for everyone then the topics on this forum wouldn’t be if MM is working. I could find a match playing H4 on the 360 with 10000 people only playing quicker than MCC.