Seriously? I mean, seriously?

So I start up a game. For the time I was there, I couldn’t spawn any guns, just retrieving data. Great no guns, guess I’ll roll with it. Then I lag out. Ah no big deal, I couldn’t do much that game anyway. Oh wait, I had a -Yoinking!- legendary rp boost…

Ouch man that stinks.

Had the same problem before. “Defend your core” whatever

I always have a plan with my boosts. Always maintain at least 1 kind of each boost and when i get more i can use them knowing that i still have a spare if the game does this.

I sell them, it’s more reliable.

That’s like a horror story man, I’m actually pretty sorry for you. 343 really needs to prioritize fixing this, or at least address they will fix it.

I’ve had this problem too. I couldn’t use any REQs at all.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I sell them, it’s more reliable.

I sell gambits, or 50%'s.

Actually, now I sell everything until I just have 1 left, because I hate warzone.

> 2533274928634698;1:
> So I start up a game. For the time I was there, I couldn’t spawn any guns, just retrieving data. Great no guns, guess I’ll roll with it. Then I lag out. Ah no big deal, I couldn’t do much that game anyway. Oh wait, I had a -Yoinking!- legendary rp boost…

Tell a 343i staff on Twitter and they might be able to get your rp boost back. :slight_smile:

I’ve been having REQ issues myself. In two of my last four games, I had the retrieving data issue until I hit level 7, and in my last game I couldn’t use any of my power weapons. Which was a big problem considering the enemy team had our armoury surrounded with tanks and warthogs

Sorry man. I only had this issue (minus the lag) once last week and it was no fun playing for 15 minutes without any other weapon or vehicle to call on. Since I don’t quit my games I just rolled with it hoping the match ends quickly.

Yeah this happened to me as well. Most of the time my REQ’s don’t even load in and out of the match, and I can hardly ever connect to the servers let alone get into a game anymore. I live in Vietnam though, so it is expected every once in a while, but I never have problems with games like Titanfall.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> I sell them, it’s more reliable.

Hmmm. IMO it’s not worth it to sell. A legendary boost for, say, warzone, typically sells what? 250rp? Compared to playing a match and getting between 4000-5000rp is quite a drastic difference.

I’ll sell the gambits and XP boosts, but the higher tier rp boosts/jackpots are worth the chance.

Welcome to Halo 5

The last two times I did a Ultra rare RP Boost I lagged out both times. I feel the pain.

why are yoou acting like if a legendary boost is rare or worth it lol, i sell the xp one anyway.

When you start a first game you’re more likely to join a game in progress than when you stay in the lobby for the second game.
So by that I mean, use your boosts when you’re already in a waiting lobby. This will prevent you from getting put in a game in progress.