Seriously do what black ops 3 did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m tierd of having to play a game of 2v4 in wich the enemy team is winning. I don’t want to play an unfair game and my only option is to quit. The thing is if I quit then I’m probably gonna get banned. I’ve mentioned this before but what treyac did to their arena mode in BO3 is a great system in were if your team has less than 3 players a quit won’t count as a ban. SERIOUSLY 343 YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STEALING FROM COD NOT HALO H5 IS CALL OF HALO WHINE WHINE -Yoink- WAAAAHHHHH

Just kidding.
I only think it shouldn’t count towards a ban if you’re the last person on your team. If you leave in a 2v4 situation, you’re just screwing over your remaining teammate.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STEALING FROM COD NOT HALO H5 IS CALL OF HALO WHINE WHINE -Yoink- WAAAAHHHHH
>
> Just kidding.
> I only think it shouldn’t count towards a ban if you’re the last person on your team. If you leave in a 2v4 situation, you’re just screwing over your remaining teammate.

I think that’s worse. A 2v4 in wich you are not the winning team is bad because the chances of you winning is EXTREMELY SUPER slim.

> 2533274974695300;3:
> > 2535437652903765;2:
> > BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STEALING FROM COD NOT HALO H5 IS CALL OF HALO WHINE WHINE -Yoink- WAAAAHHHHH
> >
> > Just kidding.
> > I only think it shouldn’t count towards a ban if you’re the last person on your team. If you leave in a 2v4 situation, you’re just screwing over your remaining teammate.
>
>
> I think that’s worse. A 2v4 in wich you are not the winning team is bad because the chances of you winning is EXTREMELY SUPER slim.

How is it worse? Shouldn’t you be punished for abandoning your teammate and leaving them to get absolutely stomped?

I don’t understand what’s so bad about finishing a 2v4 or 1v4. If you’re playing Slayer, yeah it takes awhile, but you can still try to get kills. I mean, I’ve gotten 20+ kills in 1v4’s before, and I’ve won 2 or 3 2v4’s (obviously it’s not very likely you’ll win, but it is possible). In objective gamemodes like CTF or Strongholds, all you have to do is hide and the game will end soon enough.

It sucks, but the ban system works. I wouldn’t mind a surrender vote, but in Arena, ALL members of your team have to agree, not 3/4 or 2/3 etc. That way when you’re the last person, you’re the 1/1, or in a 2v4, your partner is likely to be the 2/2. This prevents fireteams of 3 that could abuse it to roll into games and troll solo players by surrendering every time.

> 2535437652903765;4:
> > 2533274974695300;3:
> > > 2535437652903765;2:
> > > BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STEALING FROM COD NOT HALO H5 IS CALL OF HALO WHINE WHINE -Yoink- WAAAAHHHHH
> > >
> > > Just kidding.
> > > I only think it shouldn’t count towards a ban if you’re the last person on your team. If you leave in a 2v4 situation, you’re just screwing over your remaining teammate.
> >
> >
> > I think that’s worse. A 2v4 in wich you are not the winning team is bad because the chances of you winning is EXTREMELY SUPER slim.
>
>
> How is it worse? Shouldn’t you be punished for abandoning your teammate and leaving them to get absolutely stomped?

The only one that should be punished is the second player that leaves as he is the one that made the game unfair. The 2 players that didn’t quit have the option to quit and not get banned.

> 2533274821761464;5:
> I don’t understand what’s so bad about finishing a 2v4 or 1v4. If you’re playing Slayer, yeah it takes awhile, but you can still try to get kills. I mean, I’ve gotten 20+ kills in 1v4’s before, and I’ve won 2 or 3 2v4’s (obviously it’s not very likely you’ll win, but it is possible). In objective gamemodes like CTF or Strongholds, all you have to do is hide and the game will end soon enough.
>
> It sucks, but the ban system works. I wouldn’t mind a surrender vote, but in Arena, ALL members of your team have to agree, not 3/4 or 2/3 etc. That way when you’re the last person, you’re the 1/1, or in a 2v4, your partner is likely to be the 2/2. This prevents fireteams of 3 that could abuse it to roll into games and troll solo players by surrendering every time.

It just not fun playing a 2v4 or a 1v4. I know that the ban system works and imo is a very underrated feature but it is unfair sometimes.

> 2533274974695300;6:
> > 2535437652903765;4:
> > > 2533274974695300;3:
> > > > 2535437652903765;2:
> > > > BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH STEALING FROM COD NOT HALO H5 IS CALL OF HALO WHINE WHINE -Yoink- WAAAAHHHHH
> > > >
> > > > Just kidding.
> > > > I only think it shouldn’t count towards a ban if you’re the last person on your team. If you leave in a 2v4 situation, you’re just screwing over your remaining teammate.
> > >
> > >
> > > I think that’s worse. A 2v4 in wich you are not the winning team is bad because the chances of you winning is EXTREMELY SUPER slim.
> >
> >
> > How is it worse? Shouldn’t you be punished for abandoning your teammate and leaving them to get absolutely stomped?
>
>
> The only one that should be punished is the second player that leaves as he is the one that made the game unfair. The 2 players that didn’t quit have the option to quit and not get banned.

In a 2v4, you generally have a better chance than a 1v4. Sure, two people leaving may make it unfair, but three people leaving makes it even worse for the guy that doesn’t.

3 vs 4, 2 vs 4, & 1 vs 4 usually helps the underdog in SWAT.

> 2533274974695300;1:
> I’m tierd of having to play a game of 2v4 in wich the enemy team is winning. I don’t want to play an unfair game and my only option is to quit. The thing is if I quit then I’m probably gonna get banned. I’ve mentioned this before but what treyac did to their arena mode in BO3 is a great system in were if your team has less than 3 players a quit won’t count as a ban. SERIOUSLY 343 YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!

ban thread. Have a go there.

Overwatch does the same thing. If you quit after somebody else has already left, it won’t count towards a ban.

> 2533274880633045;10:
> > 2533274974695300;1:
> > I’m tierd of having to play a game of 2v4 in wich the enemy team is winning. I don’t want to play an unfair game and my only option is to quit. The thing is if I quit then I’m probably gonna get banned. I’ve mentioned this before but what treyac did to their arena mode in BO3 is a great system in were if your team has less than 3 players a quit won’t count as a ban. SERIOUSLY 343 YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!
>
>
> ban thread. Have a go there.

Isn’t that thread for reasons for getting a ban?

> 2533274819567236;11:
> Overwatch does the same thing. If you quit after somebody else has already left, it won’t count towards a ban.

I feel a feature like this is necessary for AAA competitive games.

How about we stop looking to CoD for inspiration and look at previous Halo titles?
:expressionless:

surrender option if someone leaves. Doesn’t impact your ranking as much and saves your stats from getting screwed and allows you to get into a hopefully better match without fear of a ban. I also like the idea of MOBA style games where if you quit a ranked game you will only reconnect to that game if you try searching until it ends. I was playing slayer and one game I had a teammate quit or DC and we just got spawn killed all freakin’ game. Twas no fun sirs and madames.

> 2533274848195868;14:
> How about we stop looking to CoD for inspiration and look at previous Halo titles?
> :expressionless:

WTF!?!? Pleas tell me your trolling. This is not a gameplay feature.

> 2533274831961512;15:
> surrender option if someone leaves. Doesn’t impact your ranking as much and saves your stats from getting screwed and allows you to get into a hopefully better match without fear of a ban. I also like the idea of MOBA style games where if you quit a ranked game you will only reconnect to that game if you try searching until it ends. I was playing slayer and one game I had a teammate quit or DC and we just got spawn killed all freakin’ game. Twas no fun sirs and madames.

That surrender feature needs to be if two people leave because if one person left a 3v4 is still manageable.

> 2533274974695300;12:
> > 2533274880633045;10:
> > > 2533274974695300;1:
> > > I’m tierd of having to play a game of 2v4 in wich the enemy team is winning. I don’t want to play an unfair game and my only option is to quit. The thing is if I quit then I’m probably gonna get banned. I’ve mentioned this before but what treyac did to their arena mode in BO3 is a great system in were if your team has less than 3 players a quit won’t count as a ban. SERIOUSLY 343 YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!
> >
> >
> > ban thread. Have a go there.
>
>
> Isn’t that thread for reasons for getting a ban?

No, it’s the thread for all ban related traffic. Trust me on that.

> 2533274974695300;1:
> I’m tierd of having to play a game of 2v4 in wich the enemy team is winning. I don’t want to play an unfair game and my only option is to quit. The thing is if I quit then I’m probably gonna get banned. I’ve mentioned this before but what treyac did to their arena mode in BO3 is a great system in were if your team has less than 3 players a quit won’t count as a ban. SERIOUSLY 343 YOU NEED TO DO THIS!!!

Or they could pull a gears of War and spawn ally a.i’s until a new teammates join

Good idea bro we want it