seriously considering taking this game back

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

the ammount of -Yoink- that needs to be ironed out is unacceptable. if it is not fixedi will take it back.

flamesuit

So the game isn’t absolutely 10,000,000,000% perfect on day 1 and people are already contemplating taking it back? Genius.

Nice complaint. Very detailed…

So what exactly is the problem sir?

why the flamesuit bro. If you can back up what you say then there’s no need for it. It makes it look like you’re just trolling.

So what’s so bad about the game? All I’ve heard is some people aren’t getting the Pre-Order bonuses… Above that everyone I talked to loves the game.

i expected problems but this is just silly, and couple it with the no “local only” just ruined it for me along with the -Yoink- in infection.

Why Does people think that the games would be perfect on Release? Be lucky that you got Halo 4 now! Some of ous have to wait a few hours more to get it…

> i expected problems but this is just silly, and couple it with the no “local only” just ruined it for me along with the -Yoink!- in infection.

Wait, what?

I’m sure if you compiled a list of issues than 343i can look into things. Currently a blank complaint helps no one.

– Keep it clean. :slight_smile:

What actual problems have you come across? I’ve got 3 major problems but, the game as a whole is great. what’s with the ERMAHGERD I WANT REFUND?

All the pre order stuff comes out during out later. When the sun is out. If any of you remember what the sun actually looks like

Comes out later*

> All the pre order stuff comes out during out later. When the sun is out. If any of you remember what the sun actually looks like

Where did you hear this? Links please! :smiley:

Please, in detail, explain what you’re mad about. What’s missing from the game, what needs to be ironed out?

search options is something good to have. i know some are saying that it is implemented by defult but i have played more than 50 games and most of them are laggy so local option is something we need right now.