Serious question..

Why does everyone vote for Complex?

no idea. for me everyone always votes adrift. had to play it 4 times in a row yesterday. if u ask me they should bring back zanzibar/last resort. everyone would vote for that over complex

you mean Haven? :stuck_out_tongue:

The map starts with a sniper that nobody grabs? That’s why i vote for it so i can snipe some :smiley:

only small map with veichles as well

Same reason everyone votes for Hemmorhage, for the hope of getting the good team with the advantage.

if u play ctf on it the team defending the side with the air vent is at a huge disadvantage

It’s fun? That’s why I vote for it when I do. Depends on the gametype though.

mass retardation…

but seriously, splatters.

I don’t see why anyone in their right mind can find camping the edges of the map and mid room the whole game, not to mention the roofs fun.
4v4 on the map is horrible, every time i kill anyone they’re always in the same spot. 5v5 objective on it is slightly better, it’s still horrible.
No idea why anyone thought Complex as a 4v4 map was a good idea.
I guess they want to promote Dmr camping in Infinite slayer/swat etc.

there are ghosts which require no skill and give easy kills, and everyone runs past the free sniper (which says a lot)

on domination its ALWAYS exile. The map is ok but i need variation people.

> on domination its ALWAYS exile. The map is ok but i need variation people.

yep exile or longbow. sometimes vortex… but i cant blame people. all the other maps on domination are horrible.

they should have a dominion map that is a castle style theme. or a map on some part of the actual infinity would be coool

> on domination its ALWAYS exile. The map is ok but i need variation people.

At least Exile has people on it. Complex is huge, should not be in any playlist with less then 16 people at all times.

> no idea. for me everyone always votes adrift. had to play it 4 times in a row yesterday. if u ask me they should bring back zanzibar/last resort. everyone would vote for that over complex

would love to play/have a new Zanzibar…damn that’d be sweeet.

I find myself on complex a good bit too >.> I honestly dislike the map (At least for Swat) due to everyone camping the roof… Camping is for CoD… If I wanted to deal with it I would play it. Although I do repeatedly vote for Haven. Only map I like on SWAT really.

it would be awesome. u can play a lot of game variants on it as well. was suprised to see it left out of reach and see a remake of ivory tower instead