Serious problem for forge users

There is a serious problem that I’ve been experiencing well tryin to build a map on forge the server crashes for a very short second closing out anything you’re doin that’s not campaign. If this happens during forge you are kicked out of your map and all work done without being saved will be undone
now sure if I knew when the server would go down for a sec and I could save right before there wouldn’t be a problem or when it crashed maybe automatically save my data?
reguardless this always online aspect for something that requires a lot of time can ruin a lot of people’s opinions on the game
I understand that this could be an issue on my end but with little to no latency issues prior to playing I can surly say that this isn’t on my end.
the simple fix is to add a option to play forge offline. I’m sure this wouldn’t be difficult and it would more then likely relieve some server stress or something. Having all these players on all the time has to cause some issues. Allowing more offline options I feel would lessen these issues
but then again I could be totally wrong, I’d just like this looked into I’d hate to see the awesome forge mode be hindered by this small but annoying issue

It does happen. Save often, hitting the back button while in monitor mode quick saves.

> 2533274805578773;2:
> It does happen. Save often, hitting the back button while in monitor mode quick saves.

That’s how I’ve been able to build anything, saving each time I place a block down.