Serious Issue with Multiplayer

I understand that halo games are never going to feel like halo since 343 wants the kids from other games (who will not stay since its not COD/LOL/CSGO/Battlefield) but breaking the muting system on here is the worst possible thing to happen. The first glaring issue is that you cant mute people in the pregame lobby because 343 thinks to grow a community we need to stare at random emblems that we cant customize in any way. Since day one, people have been playing music, screaming, or being screamed at or our favorite, people blowing into their mics since they know we cant mute them. Now the mute button completely doesnt work so Ive been dealing with kids screaming all game every game since its christmas. When are they going to fix this?

Make a party so you don’t hear them

> 2533274856637077;2:
> Make a party so you don’t hear them

Never thought of that belter could just make a solo party.

> 2533274856637077;2:
> Make a party so you don’t hear them

Yeah, that could be a temporary fix. But in all honesty who wants to go through the trouble of starting a party because of this. 343i needs to address the damn issue. I had trouble with this a few days ago, annoyed the hell out of me lol

What an amazing proposal… ^

It’s not like previous games featured a fully functional UI that no only let you see gamertags, but player statistics and even gave you the option to see and mute who is talking!

I’ve had someone spoil the new Star Wars movie because I couldn’t mute him :weary:

I’D PUT UP LISTENING TO RANDOM STRANGERS -Yoinking!- A DONKEY’S -Yoink!- IF IT MEANS I CAN FIND A -Yoinking!- ARENA MATCH

There is an option in the Xbox One system settings that always mutes all players who are not on your friends list. This will make it so you don’t hear random annoying stuff in lobbies.