Serious issue with halo reach players(must read)

This guys were betraying people and got up to -11 this guys are:turmoil evo,diisturbed evo and zeroquest242
check it out

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=24979957&player=WarceloXG

i think you should ban them from halo reach

yeah i know what u mean. i kept getting betrayed over and over by 3 people who i’v never seen before in living dead. Instead of banning them and have less people playing reach i say disable friendly fire so teamates cannot betray you.

I was playing with a betrayer recently who betrayed me 2 times for no reason so I lowered my own shield with a grenade and got him to betray me when he thought I was full shields and would just put me no shields.

I booted him after, I enjoyed getting to boot a betrayer for once. The betrayal system is yoinked.

Nobody likes the betrayers, but you should not post names or profiles on the forum, I believe it is discouraged.That being said, it would nice to see some sort of punishment for people that go out of their way to betray, with a threshold around -10 I would say somthing like the quit ban would be effective in discouraging habitual betrayal…

Just yesterday I had a spree of 12 going when I got beat down by a teammate just because he wanted my sniper… People like that should be banned forever.

I say let them be. The real world has jerkoffs like these, so should the video game world.

So it is written, and so shall it be.

why should players who betray be banned?

they can be banned from the quit ban system because every time they get betrayal booted counts towards the quit ban so habitual betrayers will be punnished through this but in living dead there is only 2 choices that can be made, turn betrayal booting back on and have people booted out of the game for playing legitimately or keep it off and put up with people trolling you.

i prefer the latter since there is no unjust punnishment and well, i like to troll the kids in living dead giggles, friendly fire can stay on, it has a good use in living dead, me being in my normal trolling ways have saved people from being infected and i take the brunt of the zombie wave giving the players i betrayed another chance of being successfull.

> This guys were betraying people and got up to -11 this guys are:turmoil evo,diisturbed evo and zeroquest242
> check it out
>
> http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=24979957&player=WarceloXG
>
> i think you should ban them from halo reach

You know you should really upload this to youtube, because bungie pro is over, and I cant watch this video.

> why should players who betray be banned?
>
> they can be banned from the quit ban system because every time they get betrayal booted counts towards the quit ban so habitual betrayers will be punnished through this but in living dead there is only 2 choices that can be made, turn betrayal booting back on and have people booted out of the game for playing legitimately or keep it off and put up with people trolling you.
>
> i prefer the latter since there is no unjust punnishment and well, i like to troll the kids in living dead giggles, friendly fire can stay on, it has a good use in living dead, me being in my normal trolling ways have saved people from being infected and i take the brunt of the zombie wave giving the players i betrayed another chance of being successfull.

So we let them get Quit banned? Whats that going to do, ban them for 15 min? :open_mouth:
How bout a 24 hour ban for 3+ betrayal,-50Cr for each betrayal, lose the privilege of voting for maps, the potential to de-rank yourself from credit loss, and forced to play on the pink team in standard team slayer games with only half damage and pistol start.
lulz, that should do it.

However it didnt end on that time,they started trolling me,i think they should have a better punishment i mean holy -Yoink- more then 10 betrayals

> yeah i know what u mean. i kept getting betrayed over and over by 3 people who i’v never seen before in living dead. Instead of banning them and have less people playing reach i say disable friendly fire so teamates cannot betray you.

Why is less people playing Reach a bad thing when it’s -Yoink- people you’re losing? Half a million -Yoink- bags is way worse than 100k regular people.