Serious Halo Players Only (Read)

When I turn on halo and get ready to search a game, I can only think of one thing…I hope I get a good team.

Which of course, never happens!
Halo 5 is a few months away and I am interested in starting up a team to participate in online tournaments and future halo 5 tournaments.

I am 24 turning 25. I have a full time job and go to school part time. I get it that most people can’t invest a lot of time in a video game.

That is…if you get paid to do so

So why not me? why not you? why not start up a team? We are young, life is short, let’s become one of the best teams in halo and get $$$ in the process.

I am looking for 3 people in the halo community that have the SAME mindset. Of course you MUST be skilled, very vocal during games and be dedicated for the team.

If anybody is interested and meet those requirements, I advise you to add me on xbl >>>>> gamertag is Skillamanjaroh
I’ll keep checking this forum just in case…

Until than, take care!

-Steve

You aren’t allowed to advertise in the Halo 5 forums. You can form and create teams in the Recruiting forums.

This forum is severely lacking in good players. I’d head to THF if I were you. But you can add me. I highly doubt I’ll be able to go to LANs because of work though.

> 2533274815133291;1:
> When I turn on halo and get ready to search a game, I can only think of one thing…I hope I get a good team.
>
> Which of course, never happens!
> Halo 5 is a few months away and I am interested in starting up a team to participate in online tournaments and LAN tournaments.
>
> I am 24 turning 25. I have a full time job and go to school part time. I get it that most people can’t invest a lot of time in a video game.
>
> That is…if you get paid to do so
>
> So why not me? why not you? why not start up a team? We are young, life is short, let’s become one of the best teams in halo and get $$$ in the process.
>
> I am looking for 3 people in the halo community that have the SAME mindset. Of course you MUST be skilled, very vocal during games and be dedicated for the team.
>
> If anybody is interested and meet those requirements, I advise you to add me on xbl >>>>> gamertag is Skillamanjaroh
> I’ll keep checking this forum just in case…
>
> Until than, take care!
>
> -Steve

I don’t think they do LAN tournaments bud, no dedicated servers there.

do you meet the requirements presented in my post?

> 2533274815133291;6:
> do you meet the requirements presented in my post?

Is that directed at me or someone else?

you and thelastclimax