Serina is op.

So obviously serina is op, it’s like everyone relies on just being a upgraded form of the rock paper scissors scenario but then Serina comes in with the a new mechanic (A stun or crowd control if you play mobas) that can’t really be countered besides being extremely good and not allowing that thing to happen or having to use complete synergy with your team, but if both sides are good serina team should still be on top because they can counter focus fire on your best troops. With that said.

tips on how to deal with her?

Wait till her nerfs tomorrow

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Wait till her nerfs tomorrow

get a big -Yoink- microwave

Whenever I see a Serina on the enmy team, I can usually make a safe bet that we/I won’t win.

Keep her on the back foot. Focus fire on her Bison and frost ravens. Don’t clump troops and if your banished you can teleport frozen troops giving you time to thaw them out.

There’s way too much negative speaking in this fórum. Not attacking the OP. I have to agreed with you in some points, but also gotta admit that the effort of some people here is to talk about how supposed to be OP something is and not how to beat it and which strategy to use. My suggestion to enjoy more the game itself, find the way you like to play, build your own ‘meta’ of how the game should work and deal with the reality. Getting good in some aspects take time. Just play. Sometimes you win and lose, that’s how life is. Find the leader you like the most and specialize yourself on it. As the time passes, patches will fix the inconsistencies in every leader. But that’s just my opinion to bring na interesting way to think about it. Don’t forget that the game is supposed to let you have fun. Forget about how OP you think something is and lean yourself completely to build a good strategy to beat it - yeah, it is possible, this is a strategy game. Again, not attacking the OP, just guiding the discussion to a diff point and trying to help in some way with some positive but also real thinking.

Kyltz.

Oh look another “Serena is OP” post. I’m not going to say your wrong, but there is already like 100 of these floating around from the week Serena dropped.

> 2533274899499504;6:
> There’s way too much negative speaking in this fórum. Not attacking the OP. I have to agreed with you in some points, but also gotta admit that the effort of some people here is to talk about how supposed to be OP something is and not how to beat it and which strategy to use. My suggestion to enjoy more the game itself, find the way you like to play, build your own ‘meta’ of how the game should work and deal with the reality. Getting good in some aspects take time. Just play. Sometimes you win and lose, that’s how life is. Find the leader you like the most and specialize yourself on it. As the time passes, patches will fix the inconsistencies in every leader. But that’s just my opinion to bring na interesting way to think about it. Don’t forget that the game is supposed to let you have fun. Forget about how OP you think something is and lean yourself completely to build a good strategy to beat it - yeah, it is possible, this is a strategy game. Again, not attacking the OP, just guiding the discussion to a diff point and trying to help in some way with some positive but also real thinking.
>
> Kyltz.

As someone who has been playinging rts games for years serina is to forgiving

> 2533274843762975;7:
> Oh look another “Serena is OP” post. I’m not going to say your wrong, but there is already like 100 of these floating around from the week Serena dropped.

In this day and age it’s better to make multiple posts or they won’t do anything. (: I didnt know she was going to get nerfed though, at least I explained why she was op too.