Sentinels and Enforcers

I know that we are fighting new robotic AIs (Prometheans) but will we see the Sentinels or Enforcers come back? I for one think that they should. The sentinels will be not much harder to fight than crawlers and the Enforcers can help take down vehicles. What do you think.

I’d like to see the Super Sentinels. You know, the ones from Onyx (another Shield World).

YES PLEASE.

Aggressors are probably in for sure, but I’m not sure about Enforcers. I would be very happy if they did make the cut.

Blarg!

> I’d like to see the Super Sentinels. You know, the ones from Onyx (another Shield World).

I think onyx sentinels are exclusive to just that shield world. Besides, they’d be op and I don’t want them nerfed for the sake of gameplay.

They cant get rid of sentinels. Those have been around since the beginning of the franchise. Getting rid of them would be a crime against halo.

The Megablocks action set makes me think they’re in.
I’ve seen it in person, the spartan is wearing the Chief’s H4 armour but in orange.

> The Megablocks action set makes me think they’re in.
> I’ve seen it in person, the spartan is wearing the Chief’s H4 armour but in orange.

If it’s a Forerunner Installation then there has to be Sentinels and Enforcers. Also Constructors would be needed for tech that goes into disrepair.

I have said this a few times in other threads, but i want to hold the sentinel beam in my hands and laser some enemies.

It only makes sense. Plus, the Sentinel Beam fits perfectly in the forerunner arsenal.