Sentinel variants we will encounter in Halo 4

Because Chief and Cortana are hurtling towards a mysterious Forerunner shield world, it will be very likely that they will encounter Forerunner Sentinels. What kind of Sentinels do you think we will meet? Within this thread, you can speculate what abilities the sentinels have, you can speculate which types of Sentinels from previous forms of Halo media will reappear, you can speculate whether they will be hostile or friendly, and you can even make up some entirely new Sentinels you would like to fight/ally with.

I personally want to encounter previous Sentinels models from previous game such as:

And perhaps 343 Industries could also incorporate this monster into Halo 4’s campaign. I can’t really think of any new forms because I’m quite unimaginative. As for whether Sentinels are enemies or allies, I would like to see them temporarily hostile towards you and then accept you as an ally as the game progresses (perhaps because of some plot-twist or something). Please discuss some of your ideas below.

> Because Chief and Cortana are hurtling towards a mysterious Forerunner shield world, it will be very likely that they will encounter Forerunner Sentinels. What kind of Sentinels do you think we will meet? Within this thread, you can speculate what abilities the sentinels have, you can speculate which types of Sentinels from previous forms of Halo media will reappear, you can speculate whether they will be hostile or friendly, and you can even make up some entirely new Sentinels you would like to fight/ally with.
>
> I personally want to encounter previous Sentinels models from previous game such as:
>
> - Aggressor Sentinels
>
> - Enforcers
>
> - Constructors
>
> And perhaps 343 Industries could also incorporate this monster into Halo 4’s campaign. I can’t really think of any new forms because I’m quite unimaginative. As for whether Sentinels are enemies or allies, I would like to see them temporarily hostile towards you and then accept you as an ally as the game progresses (perhaps because of some plot-twist or something). Please discuss some of your ideas below.

Nice find,

Ive always been aware of different variants of Sentinel, I just have never actually seen their difference in appearance. It’s more than probable that we will encounter Sentinels on a Forerunner world. Im pretty sure we will see these types (maybe adapted) if not more, purely to add that differential and unique property to an enemy/ally. I hope we are not engaged with them too much as they are not exactly the most interesting to interact with but adding small features like this will make me very happy.

I’d like to encounter Enforcers and the golden Sentinels from Halo 2 again. I’d also love to fight an Onyx Sentinel…

Whatever we fight, I want it to be fun to fight!