SENTINEL BEAM?

We know sentinels are in the game. But can we use their weapons? And do you want the sentinel beam back?

> We know sentinels are in the game. But can we use their weapons? And do you want the sentinel beam back?

I really want the sentinels in Halo 4. I also want the sentinel beam back in Halo 4.

Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…

> Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…

Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners shows off a Sentinel :wink:

The return of the forunners video shows sentinels in it. look closly again.

> > Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…
>
> Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners shows off a Sentinel :wink:

Would be interesting, but I don’t think they’d make an entire Vidoc about the sentinels if they aren’t another enemy to face. They haven’t announced them at all at this point so I sadly doubt we’ll see anything of them in this game. weird…

> > > Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…
> >
> > Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners shows off a Sentinel :wink:
>
>
> Would be interesting, but I don’t think they’d make an entire Vidoc about the sentinels if they aren’t another enemy to face. They haven’t announced them at all at this point so I sadly doubt we’ll see anything of them in this game. weird…

Have you seen the vidoc? There are scenes of Halo 4 levels with huge flocks (?) of them flying around. They’re most definitely in.

> > > Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…
> >
>
>
> Would be interesting, but I don’t think they’d make an entire Vidoc about the sentinels if they aren’t another enemy to face. They haven’t announced them at all at this point so I sadly doubt we’ll see anything of them in this game. weird…

I think you mis-understood, the most recent ViDoc, Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners, featured a Sentinel in the video.

> The return of the forunners video shows sentinels in it. look closly again.

But I’ve watched it so many times already ;_;

> >
>
>

Just watch it carefully. I don’t know how to post a picture. But they litterally show off an empty room with nothing but a sentinel in it. My question is: Can we kill them and take their weapons?

> > > > Come to think of it we haven’t seen a darn thing about Sentinels have we? I mean we are on a Forerunner PLANET and no sentinels yet? Hmm…
> > >
> > > Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners shows off a Sentinel :wink:
> >
> >
> > Would be interesting, but I don’t think they’d make an entire Vidoc about the sentinels if they aren’t another enemy to face. They haven’t announced them at all at this point so I sadly doubt we’ll see anything of them in this game. weird…
>
> I think you mis-understood, the most recent ViDoc, Making Halo 4 Part 2: Return of the Forerunners, featured a Sentinel in the video.

Ah, I understand, they just haven’t been focusing or talking about them as much then it seems. I’ll have to watch it again.

Sentinel Beams should definitely be in Halo 4. They were the first Forerunner weapons we could wield!

Hopefully the sentinel beam now forms together like other forunner weapons!

They’ve never had much of a use so if they were to change that then I would not mind. But one thing I have always disliked about the Halo sandbox is that not only is it small, the weapons it does have are 80% useless.

CE is really the only exception where every weapon has its use and can be put to good use at one point or another. The rest of the games have weapons like the spiker which happens to be nothing more than a weakened assault rifle/SMG.

Well it wouldn’t make sense not to have it in the game unless the sentinels don’t use them but lets just hope it’s in there and the -Yoink!- Focus Rifle isn’t.

I would like to see this weapon make a return. Was a fun weapon in some custom games.