Sentinel Beam Variations?

In Halo 5: Guardians we see many different variations of weapons from the originals. We see from sniper variations all the way to the common assault rifle. But for some reason 343 decided not to include any sentinel beam variations. If they were to include sentinel beam variations, what do you think they might look like? Or what might some of their perks be? Any responses appreciated.

If we get a variant,it will most likely be the Major variant from Halo2.

The more powerful, “blue beam” variant that some Sentinels from Halo 2 carried.

I’d imagine the blue beam from those gold Sentinels from Halo 2 would be in there if they decided to add variants. I would also bet that they could add a more powerful, Legendary variant based on either the Sentinels from Halo Wars 2 or the ones from Ghosts of Onyx, if the latter even used beams at all (I wouldn’t know, I haven’t read it).

> 2535405116054664;4:
> I’d imagine the blue beam from those gold Sentinels from Halo 2 would be in there if they decided to add variants. I would also bet that they could add a more powerful, Legendary variant based on either the Sentinels from Halo Wars 2 or the ones from Ghosts of Onyx, if the latter even used beams at all (I wouldn’t know, I haven’t read it).

I’ve heard the Onyx Sentinels fire beams similar to the Monitor Beam 343 Guilty Spark used.

> 2533274817408735;5:
> > 2535405116054664;4:
> > I would also bet that they could add a more powerful, Legendary variant based on either the Sentinels from Halo Wars 2 or the ones from Ghosts of Onyx, if the latter even used beams at all (I wouldn’t know, I haven’t read it).
>
> I’ve heard the Onyx Sentinels fire beams similar to the Monitor Beam 343 Guilty Spark used.

Sounds like a good candidate for a Legendary weapon to me. Well, with obvious limitations, of course.

REQ 7- Onyx Beam

Beams retrieved from destroyed Sentinels in the debris from the Battle of Onyx. Effective against vehicles and highly effective against infantry.

REQ ???- Aggressor Major Beam:

More powerful blue beam used by Major Aggressor Sentinels

REQ 5- Blamite Beam:

Charged beam infused with blamite (Needler Rounds)

REQ 4- Overcharge Beam:

Charge based beam. Longer charges do more damage at the cost of battery life.

REQ 5- Protector Beam

Charge based beam that can stun vehicles

REQ 9- Retriever Beam (Splaser)

Fallen Retriever Sentinels on Earth proved useful for reverse engineering and incorporating into Spartan Laser frames. (One shots all vehicles, 10 charges, blue beam)

> 2533274817408735;5:
> > 2535405116054664;4:
> > I’d imagine the blue beam from those gold Sentinels from Halo 2 would be in there if they decided to add variants. I would also bet that they could add a more powerful, Legendary variant based on either the Sentinels from Halo Wars 2 or the ones from Ghosts of Onyx, if the latter even used beams at all (I wouldn’t know, I haven’t read it).
>
> I’ve heard the Onyx Sentinels fire beams similar to the Monitor Beam 343 Guilty Spark used.

I feel like a legendary variant or mythic variant can grant the player less gravity to float a bit like monitors and have a second form of defense such as pushing players back if they are close and facing the weapon from the front, such as in Halo 3 when battling Guilty Spark. Obviously the sentinel beam would be very powerful such as the third variant of the binary rifle. Possibilities are endless unlike the third grenade launcher variant that was shown by gamecheat 13 that was said to appear in a later update but never did.:pensive:

The Golden Sentinel Beam (firing a blue beam) and Onyx Sentinel Beam (firing a deadly golden beam) seem like logical choices.

> 2533274817408735;3:
> The more powerful, “blue beam” variant that some Sentinels from Halo 2 carried.

That would actually be quite interesting, appreciate the answer.

I think a dual purplish beam would be cool as the most powerful variant, kind of like the Twin Jewels of Maethrillian. Also, a blue beam like others mentioned, but I would make that the weakest with the gold right in the middle.