Sensor Upgrade Broken?

http://halo.xbox.com/halo4#!halo-evolved/gameplay/31afe32b-0e07-45c0-9424-3adc6e1eadca
Assuming what this means, the Sensor Upgrade will make your sensor more sensitive, which would mean a crouching or standing enemy will be revealed. Broken or not?

Could give you the ability to see what level people are on (above or below) liek in reach if that isn’t already default

Or perhaps it just extends the range.

Pair it with Promethean Vision and a Shotgun loadout, and you have the perfect camping tools.

> Pair it with Promethean Vision and a Shotgun loadout, and you have the perfect camping tools.

Actually, I think Promethean Vision will eliminate camping because players on the offensive might have Promethean Vision and spot a camper, get some allies (If it’s a team game), and go kill the camper.

i doubt it would make crouching enemies appear, i bet it just increases the range by x%.

> Pair it with Promethean Vision and a Shotgun loadout, and you have the perfect camping tools.

You know… It works other way around too…

Silly…

> > Pair it with Promethean Vision and a Shotgun loadout, and you have the perfect camping tools.
>
> You know… It works other way around too…
>
> Silly…

It shouldn’t work at all.

> Or perhaps it just extends the range.

Ahahaha, that screenshot looks fake.

Wouldn’t PV+grenades counter the “perfect” tool?
How about Thruster Packing around corners?
How about using the HLS with a buddy behind you to counter possible campers?

Perfect “camping” tool my -Yoink-.

> > Pair it with Promethean Vision and a Shotgun loadout, and you have the perfect camping tools.
>
> Wouldn’t PV+grenades counter the “perfect” tool?
> How about Thruster Packing around corners?
> How about using the HLS with a buddy behind you to counter possible campers?
>
> Perfect “camping” tool my -Yoink!-.

-Maybe, we don’t know how grenades work yet all too well.
-How about buckshot to the face?
-How about nading the riot shield guy? Or using that Rocket Launcher you got from the killstreaks?