Sensitivity for controller is way too low

I have all my settings maxed, so 10 vertical and horizontal sens, deadzones lowered to the minimum. Yet it feels like a 4 to 5 sensitivity in mcc.

6 Likes

I agree. Please fix it!!

2 Likes

It is awful almost unplayable. Sensitivity needs to be doubled at least and an option to completely remove look acceleration. M&K have unlimited speed and precision and controllers get slow clunky horrible controls. Its hard to believe how bad it feels to play for what supposed to be a AAA 20 year old shooter. It needs fixing fast. Get the DOOM devs on it those played great.

2 Likes

If you haven’t, restart your game. Your changed settings only apply once you did.
Try 7 .5 horizontal speed and 6.5 vertical. Lower the center axis sensitivity. You can’t remove aim boosting which causes the 0.5 seconds delay until you hit normal aim speed, which you only hit after you moved your joystick by 50% but thats as good as you get it.
Complained via ticket “The devs noticed and shall return to you if they figure a solution!”

Edit: Also if you disconnect your controller in main menu and enter a game you have wonky settings.
It’s just a mess. I want my simple constant look-around speed back that every console halo ever used to have.

2 Likes

Did you play with Max input threshold?

1 Like

I play on 10 vertical, 10 horizontal. Deadzones on 1 and max threshold on 15 and it still feels very stiff and sluggish compared to any other game i play. Look acceleration on 1 makes everything even slower and on 5 improves it slightly but both of which you get a deviation in speed that make it impossible to be consistent with turning and aiming. I just want fast, smooth consistent controls.

1 Like

It is lesser, but I don’t think it’s quite that low. I think you might be forgetting just how slow 4-5 is. I do agree though, the max seems a bit on the slow side still.

1 Like

Acceleration is how fast it takes to get to max speed so a high acceleration will make your aim feel a bit better

I think if it feels slow you’d want to lower you lr max input threshold.

Must be a bug because I just copied my MCC settings and it feels pretty much the same.

1 Like

The aiming just feels horrible to me no matter what I do with it

1 Like

Problem is CoD-Warzone, Fornite and Apex legends “have an Extremely potent aim-assist” that made rusty the players Even “SHROUD” said so, do not get used to this strong aim-assist cuz on the moment you lose that then u will see your true skills Lol.

Halo & Gears 5 aim-assist is nearly 50% more less potent than these games i mentionted above

I’m fine with less aim assist, its just I can’t turn around that fast

2 Likes

Ive tryed either way and doesnt seem to make much difference.