Sending some love to 343

In the wake of the Halo Subreddit lockdown, I wanted to open a thread to send 343 some positivity. There has been a lot of justified criticism towards the game, and the Halo community is as passionate as ever, but toxicity is not the way. I have posted a bunch of very critical threads here about matchmaking and monetization myself, and I understand that people care a lot about this game, but we mustn’t forget that 343 is made up of people who are affected when their work is being torn to shreds on the internet in abusive ways. The mentality of 343/MS just being evil corpos and “we the people” are justified to rip into them whenever something is not exactly how we wanted it is wrong.

Halo Infinite causes me frustration and some decisions made in the creation of the game baffle me and yet - Halo Infinite is an amazing game, thank you 343 for bringing back the franchise (MP - don’t know about SP yet).

4 Likes

Gameplay-wise, this is genuinely some of the most fun I’ve ever had in a multiplayer game. The sandbox is so tight, and gives so many options that no match is the same.

2 Likes

Indeed it is, the game in itself is wonderful. Halo is finally back and it’s great.

2 Likes

This game is flawed but good and fun.

Everyone chill updates will come.

Voice your concerns within reason.

4 Likes

It’s good, but please can I play some slayer rather than capture the pods or whatever the f*ck it’s called.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t like stockpile, that social slayer list is coming in 4 weeks or so.

I enjoy the game a lot, there are some problems but i believe they can be fixed, i don’t think 343 deserves all the hate they’re getting right now

1 Like