Send out 800 MS Pts to LE/Map Pass purchasers

Quick fix 343i/Microsoft. Send out 800 MS points to all the accounts linked with the map pack pass. Everyone gets to play now and you get time to fix your horrible customer service, or lack thereof.

That wont happen, people would just keep it and wait till the map pass works. Having a free 800 points on the side.

Or spending the 800 on something else on the XBL marketplace. Not a very well thought out idea at all.

> That wont happen, people would just keep it and wait till the map pass works. Having a free 800 points on the side.

Don’t know much about customer service do you?

HAHAHAHAHA them give something back…hahahaha NEVER!!! they would rather give map packs out like candy then actually do the right thing. Their busniness model is take all we can from the community and give as little back, just enough to not make them revolt.

> > That wont happen, people would just keep it and wait till the map pass works. Having a free 800 points on the side.
>
> Don’t know much about customer service do you?

There’s Customer Service, then there is a terrible marketing idea.

> > > TL;DR - We are aware of the issue in which Map Pass and LE owners are not being recognized to download the Crimson Map Pack at no additional cost. We will use this thread to provide updates when we have them.
> > >
> > >
> > > TL;WR - To prevent War Games Map Pass and LE owners from purchasing content twice, we created two different offers for the Crimson Map Pack, one that costs 800 MSP and one just for Map Pass and LE owners. The latter is currently having issues with showing up when appropriate, which is why some of you are not seeing a download for the Crimson Map Pack. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we’re actively working with Xbox LIVE to have this issue resolved today. More updates when we have them.
> >
> > 7 1/2 hours this issue has existed. You personally, @halowaypoint and @Xboxsupport were all notified via your Twitter accounts and respected forumm sites about the issues as early as 10:30am GMT
> >
> > It took over 4 hours for Xbox Support to acknowledge there was an issue.
> >
> > It took over 6 hours for 343i to offer a response to the reports of the issue.
> >
> > I find it not only insulting but also a total lack of support, that both 343i and Microsoft, schedule new content to be released, and not one of you decided it would be a good idea to have staff to deal with real time questions should something go wrong
> >
> > Something did go wrong, and you were both informed of it almost immediately, but close to 8 hours after the content went LIVE, those who went the extra mile by either buying the LE or purchasing the War Games Pass for 2000 MSP do not have content they have already paid for
> >
> > As With all things HALO4, MS and 343i have been poor in offering support and reply to all regions outside the US, maybe its acceptable that as the US sleeps, other regions are wide awake and expecting to have content they have paid for and can see is available
> >
> > I suppose you expect us to just accept your empty apologies and accept being treated like rubbish
> >
> > Poor from MS, poor from 343i, and I just want to tell you from me personally, you failed your community again, not the first time and sadly no doubt wont be the last
>
> Couldn’t have said it better myself.
> Should I even bother booting up the console to see if I can D/L the maps?

Cokney says it beautifully.

There already is a thread discussing this. Let’s keep the discussion there :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst162869_Crimson-MP-Update-for-LE-and-Map-Pass-Owners.aspx