Selling this game. What a letdown.

I literally bought an xbox one just for this game. Campaign wasn’t that good, literally no online game modes, no social playlists, all the maps are boring, industrial looking. And now with BTB coming, we’re getting more boring, industrial looking maps except it’s all forge made (lmao). I won’t be fed -Yoink- so I’m selling this game,and with Fallout 4 coming out in a few days…I won’t miss it.

inb4 all the millennials who’s first halo was 4 say ‘cya no one cares’.

Honestly, no one does care.

This game is way better than Halo 4, I will give them that.

Sorry you didn’t enjoy it man. Good luck, and enjoy Fallout 4. :slight_smile:

K?

good ridance

I literally found lots of online game modes. FFA, team slayer, breakout, warzone, just to name a few. Maybe your internet is broken? Halo has always had “industrial” looking maps and some of those maps are the most popular maps ever made.

> 2533274831682424;3:
> This game is way better than Halo 4, I will give them that.

If this game had the story of Halo 4 but the gameplay of Halo 5, it would be perfect.

nO oNe CaReS

kthxbai

What the point of this post? Some of y’all really need diaries. And they tell you cya no one cares because really no one does. We don’t make loyalty if you stay. While you are selling the game someone somewhere is vying the game. Enjoy fallout looks insaneeee

I never understand why people announce that they’re leaving on the forums.

You don’t like it. So be it. It doesn’t affect me or the other thousands who do like it.
I like it. So be it. It doesn’t affect you and the others who have a different opinion.

If you’re discontent with the game, okay. Bye? There’s really nothing to gain from this except to spread an unneccesarily negative attitude, which for some reason people think is the answer to their issues with games. “If I don’t like it, maybe telling literally everyone and -Yoink!- off everyone who does like it will fix it for me!”
I just don’t understand. Nor do I truly feel that it is worth the effort trying to understand.

Don’t like the game? Sell it and move on. No need to waste forum space.

> 2535414233152815;1:
> I literally bought an xbox one just for this game. Campaign wasn’t that good, literally no online game modes, no social playlists, all the maps are boring, industrial looking. And now with BTB coming, we’re getting more boring, industrial looking maps except it’s all forge made (lmao). I won’t be fed -Yoink- so I’m selling this game,and with Fallout 4 coming out in a few days…I won’t miss it.
>
> inb4 all the millennials who’s first halo was 4 say ‘cya no one cares’.

Fail to see how this is an insult, someone born in 1981 can technically qualify as a millennial.

> 2535414233152815;1:
> I literally bought an xbox one just for this game. Campaign wasn’t that good, literally no online game modes, no social playlists, all the maps are boring, industrial looking. And now with BTB coming, we’re getting more boring, industrial looking maps except it’s all forge made (lmao). I won’t be fed -Yoink- so I’m selling this game,and with Fallout 4 coming out in a few days…I won’t miss it.
>
> inb4 all the millennials who’s first halo was 4 say ‘cya no one cares’.

(Yawn)

> 2533274831682424;3:
> This game is way better than Halo 4, I will give them that.

That’s like saying diarrhea is better than hemorrhoids.

> 2533274950604834;7:
> I literally found lots of online game modes. FFA, team slayer, breakout, warzone, just to name a few. Maybe your internet is broken? Halo has always had “industrial” looking maps and some of those maps are the most popular maps ever made.

Lots? I’m looking at my Arena playlist lobby right now and there are literally only 5 game modes (excluding weekend playlist for obviously). That’s insane. The fact that they didn’t release the game with the full amount and are dangling more game modes in coming updates is insulting.

10 days and counting before I trade this in for Star Wars. Should get close to breaking even which the best thing that’s come out of this broken game.

I will never understand why some people feel the need to write out a resignation letter for a video game.

> 2535431594730596;16:
> 10 days and counting before I trade this in for Star Wars. Should get close to breaking even which the best thing that’s come out of this broken game.

The game is far from broken.
They didn’t cram a ton of things in on launch to make sure it isn’t broken, and are introducing things gradually to make sure all the major kinks are worked out and the servers can handle everything.

Do people want a repeat of the MCC or are they content with a ton of modes that you can’t connect to?

> 2533274815120056;15:
> > 2533274950604834;7:
> > I literally found lots of online game modes. FFA, team slayer, breakout, warzone, just to name a few. Maybe your internet is broken? Halo has always had “industrial” looking maps and some of those maps are the most popular maps ever made.
>
>
> Lots? I’m looking at my Arena playlist lobby right now and there are literally only 5 game modes (excluding weekend playlist for obviously). That’s insane. The fact that they didn’t release the game with the full amount and are dangling more game modes in coming updates is insulting.

No, releasing a ton of modes that you can’t connect to because the servers crashed is insulting.

343i limited the launch selection to make sure that the game runs smoothly, and to make sure the new gameplay elements can be adjusted to and tuned before dumping in more content. This ensures that every future update comes in smoothly.

343i promised that another MCC launch wouldn’t happen. That was priority. And this is how to do it.

> 2533274907934539;18:
> > 2535431594730596;16:
> > 10 days and counting before I trade this in for Star Wars. Should get close to breaking even which the best thing that’s come out of this broken game.
>
>
> The game is far from broken.
> They didn’t cram a ton of things in on launch to make sure it isn’t broken, and are introducing things gradually to make sure all the major kinks are worked out and the servers can handle everything.
>
> Do people want a repeat of the MCC or are they content with a ton of modes that you can’t connect to?

You mean how the dead zone/aiming mechanics aren’t broken? Or the instant respawn in SWAT that leads to nothing by spawn trapping/camping b/c the maps suck and are imbalanced? Yeah, everything is peachy.