Selling REQ's

Will this next update feature being able to sell more than 1 REQ at a time? I think thatd be pretty nice.

I doubt the next update will allow for mass selling of your REQs all at once. Besides, no more new content will be released for Halo 5. Halo 6? Maybe…

There was a Google Chrome extension that allowed players to sell REQs in bulk on Waypoint, but a “cease & desist” order was issued a long time ago (which means the extension has been permanently terminated).

we been asking this since 2 years , so it never happening

Doubt selling multiple REQs ever come to Halo 5 ever. It’s almost 2 years since the game’s release, so I doubt it’ll ever come to the game.

> 2535429593088083;2:
> There was a Google Chrome extension that allowed players to sell REQs in bulk on Waypoint, but a “cease & desist” order was issued a long time ago (which means the extension has been permanently terminated).

The author is releasing the source to Github and should have an update version of the extension re-released in the next week or so

This must be the old version, so I don’t know if it will work now. I loaded the extension in my chrome browser a year ago and it still works.
Here it is: <mark>link removed by moderator</mark>

There should be a button to sell the amount of Reqs at a time like the plugin that I have on my laptop witch makes it easier.

> 2533274843446007;6:
>

Nuking this link, please don’t link to untrusted sources. Happy to allow links that for extensions hosted on the Chrome Store

> 2533274813317074;8:
> > 2533274843446007;6:
> >
>
> Nuking this link, please don’t link to untrusted sources. Happy to allow links that for extensions hosted on the Chrome Store

No problem… I was going to uninstall mine and give it a try. But then my brain kicked in, “Hell no”, I’m not taking a chance of losing one that I know works…lol

BTW I played with the mass selling feature under service records/requisitions. It doesn’t work to well. I set it up to sell 1 brute plasma rifle and it sold all of them.