selling reqs

i think i know the answer but there is no way to sell multiple reqs at a time is there? can only do one at a time in game and on waypoint from what i can tell unless i’m missing something. am i right?

You’re right. There was a fan browser extension for Halo Waypoint, but I don’t believe it exists/works anymore.

> 2535412990424470;1:
> i think i know the answer but there is no way to sell multiple reqs at a time is there? can only do one at a time in game and on waypoint from what i can tell unless i’m missing something. am i right?

> 2535425271455392;2:
> You’re right. There was a fan browser extension for Halo Waypoint, but I don’t believe it exists/works anymore.

If you’re referencing the google chrome extension for waypoint, it does still work in 2020. If you search for Halo 5 REQ Seller on the chrome extensions you should be able to find it

It allows you to sell REQS in bulk. Very useful for clearing out anything you don’t use and putting those points into XP packs etc.

> 2533274865778947;3:
> > 2535412990424470;1:
> > i think i know the answer but there is no way to sell multiple reqs at a time is there? can only do one at a time in game and on waypoint from what i can tell unless i’m missing something. am i right?
>
>
>
> > 2535425271455392;2:
> > You’re right. There was a fan browser extension for Halo Waypoint, but I don’t believe it exists/works anymore.
>
> If you’re referencing the google chrome extension for waypoint, it does still work in 2020. If you search for Halo 5 REQ Seller on the chrome extensions you should be able to find it
>
> It allows you to sell REQS in bulk. Very useful for clearing out anything you don’t use and putting those points into XP packs etc.

Nice. Thanks for letting me know.