Selling REQs...............

I cannot believe that this issue still hasn’t been taken care of.

The ability to sell 1 REQ at a time really grinds my gears ( yes, I do know that you can sell multiple REQs at a time using a Google Chrome extension but it isn’t official ).

Yeah, this is a joke at this point.

Yeah… Batch selling has been a requested feature for 10 months now. It’s sad… Fans are creating add-ons for Chrome to allow batch selling, so why can’t 343i do it after almost a whole year???

I hope they do, but I will not hold my breath!!

Besides the ‘Open Pack’ screen in game where else do you have the option to sell Reqs?

I just force myself to keep a max of 16 REQs at a time, that way I never have too much or too little

I’m with you…nearly a year to implement a bulk sell option?

> 2550029253305683;5:
> Besides the ‘Open Pack’ screen in game where else do you have the option to sell Reqs?

You can sell them from your req collection or even here on waypoint. I have sold reqs from my smart phone at work.

While I would like to see a way to sell more than one req at a time it’s not all that big deal to me. I don’t let my reqs get to high any ways. I have a good idea of what I need to sell right when I open packs.

> 2533274816788253;8:
> > 2550029253305683;5:
> > Besides the ‘Open Pack’ screen in game where else do you have the option to sell Reqs?
>
>
> You can sell them from your req collection or even here on waypoint. I have sold reqs from my smart phone at work.

Ha, that’s good stuff, thanks for the info.

> 2533275029335370;1:
> I cannot believe that this issue still hasn’t been taken care of.
>
> The ability to sell 1 REQ at a time really grinds my gears ( yes, I do know that you can sell multiple REQs at a time using a Google Chrome extension but it isn’t official ).

Yes it would be nice of them to fix it, both here and in game.

I just stopped selling them and play Firefight and use boosts. It’s not worth it anymore to me.

pls microsoft. we need to be able to sell more than 1 req at a time

> 2533274816788253;9:
> While I would like to see a way to sell more than one req at a time it’s not all that big deal to me. I don’t let my reqs get to high any ways. I have a good idea of what I need to sell right when I open packs.

But to sell those ( not mentioned ) REQs, you need to have some experience, which I don’t yet have.

Defiantly needs to be implemented and after almost a full YEAR. Its really unexcetable.

> 2533275029335370;14:
> > 2533274816788253;9:
> > While I would like to see a way to sell more than one req at a time it’s not all that big deal to me. I don’t let my reqs get to high any ways. I have a good idea of what I need to sell right when I open packs.
>
>
> But to sell those ( not mentioned ) REQs, you need to have some experience, which I don’t yet have.

Unless it’s something on a power weapon tier like a sniper rifle or rocket launcher a good rule is to just sell everything below the mid level REQ for whichever weapon it is.

When you go into the REQ collection screen, sell everything on the top row which is usually the basic variants of stuff like bolt shots, carbines, needlers, splinter turrets, regular mongoose, warthog etc.

Of course this will depend on if you still need certain commendations but the higher level REQs are worth more for that too.

Hope this helps.

I didnt realize how much I had to sell…sold 90k last evening.

> 2533274807044937;16:
> > 2533275029335370;14:
> > > 2533274816788253;9:
> > > While I would like to see a way to sell more than one req at a time it’s not all that big deal to me. I don’t let my reqs get to high any ways. I have a good idea of what I need to sell right when I open packs.
> >
> >
> > But to sell those ( not mentioned ) REQs, you need to have some experience, which I don’t yet have.
>
>
> Unless it’s something on a power weapon tier like a sniper rifle or rocket launcher a good rule is to just sell everything below the mid level REQ for whichever weapon it is.
>
> When you go into the REQ collection screen, sell everything on the top row which is usually the basic variants of stuff like bolt shots, carbines, needlers, splinter turrets, regular mongoose, warthog etc.
>
> Of course this will depend on if you still need certain commendations but the higher level REQs are worth more for that too.
>
> Hope this helps.

You have my thanks.

Since I already have all the pointless common REQs stockpiled, I hope Batch-selling becomes a thing soon.

In case it has not been mentioned already…selling Reqs using IE on your console is much quicker since the circle cursor fits nicely over ‘Sell Card’ then over ‘Yes’ without moving the stick. Slow process, but I find it better than moving the mouse every time.

Update…I guess I was lucky with the req I was selling since I can’t get it to line up perfect again

Update 2…it does work just not all the time.

accidental post.