Selling Reqs!

Hey, I just wanted to ask why we can’t sell multiple reqs at once on Halo 5? If you already can, then I don’t know how? But I find it really annoying selling one req at a time when I’ve got over 40. Could you please fix this issue? Thanks…

Ummmm, ya you can’t sell multiple REQs at once sadly.

If you have Google Chrome, there is a web extension that allows you to sell multiple REQs at once.

It’s ment to discourage you from selling reqs so you buy their req packs to get new stuff. It’s a classic Business Strategy used by many gaming companies.

> 2535410782505976;4:
> It’s ment to discourage you from selling reqs so you buy their req packs to get new stuff. It’s a classic Business Strategy used by many gaming companies.

That’s very insightful and informative, thanks. I honestly didn’t know this. I guess that explains why after a year of begging for this, we still haven’t gotten it. :confused:

> 2535421790287501;1:
> Hey, I just wanted to ask why we can’t sell multiple reqs at once on Halo 5? If you already can, then I don’t know how? But I find it really annoying selling one req at a time when I’ve got over 40. Could you please fix this issue? Thanks…

They won’t allow you to sell mass amounts of reqs at once. It’s intended to be tiresome and menial so you think -Yoink- it, I’ll just buy them instead.

It’s much easier to use the chrome extension. Here is the link.

If you want to sell req cards, you just sell the req cards that you don’t want to use.

> 2533274961806222;5:
> > 2535410782505976;4:
> > It’s ment to discourage you from selling reqs so you buy their req packs to get new stuff. It’s a classic Business Strategy used by many gaming companies.
>
> That’s very insightful and informative, thanks. I honestly didn’t know this. I guess that explains why after a year of begging for this, we still haven’t gotten it. :confused:

At least they don’t pull what EA does and release a game with barley any content and expect you to pay money for expansions and season passes.

Think it should be fixed but if you have a computer you can download this app called halo waypoint tools that lets you sell multiple reqs at once

> 2535410782505976;9:
> > 2533274961806222;5:
> > > 2535410782505976;4:
> > > It’s ment to discourage you from selling reqs so you buy their req packs to get new stuff. It’s a classic Business Strategy used by many gaming companies.
> >
> > That’s very insightful and informative, thanks. I honestly didn’t know this. I guess that explains why after a year of begging for this, we still haven’t gotten it. :confused:
>
> At least they don’t pull what EA does and release a game with barley any content and expect you to pay money for expansions and season passes.

Or you could just use the Google chrome extension. While yes it should be in game there is a way to do it at least.

Man, I love selling 74 Scout Hogs individually…

But seriously, a “Sell All” option would be really nice. :slight_smile: