selling reqs

what you should sell is when you have over 10 of them cause lets be real here more = req for more money in game also the stuff you never use if you dont use it sell it for money and get something you will use is a good trade off

I would view 10 reqs as a relatively low quantity. A more appropriate quantity to aim for is probably 100 but you start to sell when you reach 200.

> 2535469120778295;2:
> I would view 10 reqs as a relatively low quantity. A more appropriate quantity to aim for is probably 100 but you start to sell when you reach 200.

Well it depends on your Spartan Rank. I’m SR17 I think and so I sell when I have more then either 10 or 15 depending on rank. I don’t sell ultra rare or legendary ranked REQ’S tho

> 2535447979542749;3:
> > 2535469120778295;2:
> > I would view 10 reqs as a relatively low quantity. A more appropriate quantity to aim for is probably 100 but you start to sell when you reach 200.
>
> Well it depends on your Spartan Rank. I’m SR17 I think and so I sell when I have more then either 10 or 15 depending on rank. I don’t sell ultra rare or legendary ranked REQ’S tho

At the current state, I sell a significant portion of all reqs with few exceptions that are given below.

Power Weapons - Endgame - Halo: Combat Evolved Pistol - Jorge’s Chaingun - Nornfang - Oathsworn - Prophets’ Bane - Selene’s Lance - SPNKr Prime - Tartarus’ Gavel - Whispered Truth**Vehicles** - Sword Ghost - Ghost Ultra - Temple Ghost - Mantis - Corp Mantis - Tundra Mantis - Urban Mantis - Woodland Mantis - Oni Mantis - Hannibal Mantis - Phaeton - Phaeton Helios - Scorpion - Corp Scorpion - Tundra Scorpion - Urban Scorpion - Woodland Scorpion - Oni Scorpion - Hannibal Scorpion - Wasp - Oni Wasp - Hannibal Wasp - Sword Wraith - Wraith Ultra - Temple Wraith - Anti-Air Wraith**Arena Boosts** - Leg. Arena XP Boost**Warzone Boosts** - Warzone XP Jackpot - Rare Warzone XP Boost - Leg. Warzone XP Boost - Gambit: Medal Count - Gambit: AI KillsThere are few notable exceptions to this rule like that I do usually sell some of the listed Power Weapons or Vehicles when I get too many of a given type (above 200).

ok thanks for the feedback

pretty much what I do is sell what I do not use

> 2535416920373144;6:
> pretty much what I do is sell what I do not use

Same here. It’s been over a year though since I’ve played Halo 5. I need to fire my Xbox back up and get on and see what I can do around it.

If you don’t use something, just sell it straight up

If you want to sell things quickly, you can use a Google extension called “Sell Reqs Tool” it helps speed up selling REQs.

> 2535466395144305;1:
> what you should sell is when you have over 10 of them cause lets be real here more = req for more money in game also the stuff you never use if you dont use it sell it for money and get something you will use is a good trade off

I sell every item that I know that I don’t need to use, I mean, I played MWFF and I need tanks, ghost, banshees, some rockets, and lasers. The other remaining items I sell.

> 2535461884091985;9:
> If you want to sell things quickly, you can use a Google extension called “Sell Reqs Tool” it helps speed up selling REQs.

This was a game changer for me back in the day. Used to have to spend 15-30+ minutes just to clear my reqs every week or so. Now it takes less 5 minutes and I can sell everything I own if I wanted to. I have no idea why this wasn’t included in the actual H5 game, other than the possibility that the more frustrating method encourages you to purchase more packs with real cash instead of RP.

Honestly… I sell just about everything of low quality down to one. I do that to keep my percentages at 100% for completion’s sake. I do hang on to just about all legendary reqs. Now that I’m 152, I don’t need any boosts so I’ll be selling those shortly since there isn’t really anything else to do with them…

> 2542657289641224;12:
> Honestly… I sell just about everything of low quality down to one. I do that to keep my percentages at 100% for completion’s sake. I do hang on to just about all legendary reqs. Now that I’m 152, I don’t need any boosts so I’ll be selling those shortly since there isn’t really anything else to do with them…

Me too dude, when I got 152 I keep selling boosts because it’s not necessary.

Only thing I really need reqs for now is the occasional warzone match… but I don’t head into regular warzone very often anymore… so it’s kind of pointless… yet so many people give me grief b/c my RP is so high…

> 2542657289641224;14:
> Only thing I really need reqs for now is the occasional warzone match… but I don’t head into regular warzone very often anymore… so it’s kind of pointless… yet so many people give me grief b/c my RP is so high…

Continue playing your game. Don’t listen to anyone else. So long as you’re not negatively impacting anyone else’s experience/enjoyment, no one should care what you do or don’t do. You’re good man, do your thing!

> 2535438082330437;15:
> > 2542657289641224;14:
> > Only thing I really need reqs for now is the occasional warzone match… but I don’t head into regular warzone very often anymore… so it’s kind of pointless… yet so many people give me grief b/c my RP is so high…
>
> Continue playing your game. Don’t listen to anyone else. So long as you’re not negatively impacting anyone else’s experience/enjoyment, no one should care what you do or don’t do. You’re good man, do your thing!

Oh I do… but inevitably I’ll find a post where someone will gripe about people not pulling reqs during a mythic FF… Fortunately due to like experiences, I don’t really care about other’s opinions… I value them, and I listen to them… but those opinions won’t ever dictate what how I play. And when it came to regular warzone… I pulled the reqs I needed to use so I could finish comms, now I don’t need those either… so I just focus on stuff that will help the company, like marines, and standard weapon kills… things like that… so no… I’m not worried about the others… I’mma play my game and do what I do… I recently finished 152 and I’m surprisingly not burned out yet and still get a kick out of it most days…

> 2542657289641224;16:
> > 2535438082330437;15:
> > > 2542657289641224;14:
> > > Only thing I really need reqs for now is the occasional warzone match… but I don’t head into regular warzone very often anymore… so it’s kind of pointless… yet so many people give me grief b/c my RP is so high…
> >
> > Continue playing your game. Don’t listen to anyone else. So long as you’re not negatively impacting anyone else’s experience/enjoyment, no one should care what you do or don’t do. You’re good man, do your thing!
>
> Oh I do… but inevitably I’ll find a post where someone will gripe about people not pulling reqs during a mythic FF… Fortunately due to like experiences, I don’t really care about other’s opinions… I value them, and I listen to them… but those opinions won’t ever dictate what how I play. And when it came to regular warzone… I pulled the reqs I needed to use so I could finish comms, now I don’t need those either… so I just focus on stuff that will help the company, like marines, and standard weapon kills… things like that… so no… I’m not worried about the others… I’mma play my game and do what I do… I recently finished 152 and I’m surprisingly not burned out yet and still get a kick out of it most days…

Love it!

> 2542657289641224;16:
> > 2535438082330437;15:
> > > 2542657289641224;14:
> > > Only thing I really need reqs for now is the occasional warzone match… but I don’t head into regular warzone very often anymore… so it’s kind of pointless… yet so many people give me grief b/c my RP is so high…
> >
> > Continue playing your game. Don’t listen to anyone else. So long as you’re not negatively impacting anyone else’s experience/enjoyment, no one should care what you do or don’t do. You’re good man, do your thing!
>
> Oh I do… but inevitably I’ll find a post where someone will gripe about people not pulling reqs during a mythic FF… Fortunately due to like experiences, I don’t really care about other’s opinions… I value them, and I listen to them… but those opinions won’t ever dictate what how I play. And when it came to regular warzone… I pulled the reqs I needed to use so I could finish comms, now I don’t need those either… so I just focus on stuff that will help the company, like marines, and standard weapon kills… things like that… so no… I’m not worried about the others… I’mma play my game and do what I do… I recently finished 152 and I’m surprisingly not burned out yet and still get a kick out of it most days…

You a real one for this Prewojo

> 2542657289641224;12:
> Honestly… I sell just about everything of low quality down to one. I do that to keep my percentages at 100% for completion’s sake. I do hang on to just about all legendary reqs. Now that I’m 152, I don’t need any boosts so I’ll be selling those shortly since there isn’t really anything else to do with them…

You don’t actually need to keep one-use reqs at 1 to have 100% completion. It counts the certifications, not the actual item. The only exception to this is boosts, since there aren’t certifications for them.

> 2535446783090665;19:
> > 2542657289641224;12:
> > Honestly… I sell just about everything of low quality down to one. I do that to keep my percentages at 100% for completion’s sake. I do hang on to just about all legendary reqs. Now that I’m 152, I don’t need any boosts so I’ll be selling those shortly since there isn’t really anything else to do with them…
>
> You don’t actually need to keep one-use reqs at 1 to have 100% completion. It counts the certifications, not the actual item. The only exception to this is boosts, since there aren’t certifications for them.

That’s actually not true, at least not for me (but I know this game treats me different than it treats other players)… because that actually happened to me several times… I inadvertently used the last of a particular power weapon or vehicle, and it changed my percentage… same thing with boosts. If you don’t buy that… I used the req selling tool and accidentally sold all of a particular power weapon, and when I went back into the game just to check… and sure enough… my completion progress changed… soooo… I remedied that buy making sure I don’t use or sell the last of anything… I also remedied that by hitting 152 and not needing to use them.

Either way… believe what you want… I know what I experienced… and remedied the situation so that it doesn’t happen again… just here to play the game and help others as best I can.