Selling REQs Suggestion

I decided to create this topic to suggest a solution to my problem… I’m currently selling all the REQs I don’t need and, well it’s excruciating… Why is there no option to select how many you want to sell? Trimmimg 80 unwanted to a reasonable number like 15-20 is so brutal… Anyone feel my pain?

I understand your frustration. There’s actually a chrome extension called Halo Waypoint Tools that allows you to sell all your reqs at once. It works pretty well, and if you use chrome I recommend giving it a shot.

I would suggest just using the reqs. Just until commendations are all earned then toss them.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> I understand your frustration. There’s actually a chrome extension called Halo Waypoint Tools that allows you to sell all your reqs at once. It works pretty well, and if you use chrome I recommend giving it a shot.

This Spartan has provided an excellent tool for selling REQs. More time playing on the console, selling REQs on the lap top. Just makes sense!

I’m testing out a theory that youre more likely to other reqs if you let some build up high enough. take speed boosts for example. I have about 120 tier 1 speed boosts. I would normally get several every time I open a new pack. but if I keep my total near 100 I don’t get nearly as many. I get other things.

people have been asking for this since launch. its nothing new… and I doubt itll change

> 2535436496498444;3:
> I would suggest just using the reqs. Just until commendations are all earned then toss th
>
>
> > 2533274950162674;2:
> > I understand your frustration. There’s actually a chrome extension called Halo Waypoint Tools that allows you to sell all your reqs at once. It works pretty well, and if you use chrome I recommend giving it a shot.
>
> I have all the weapon and vehicle commendations so thank you for showing me this extension

Use the chrome ext thats the best option to sell the reqs faster.