Selling REQs Issue?

Is anybody else having an issue where they sell their REQs from the opening screen, and randomly (not often, maybe 1 out of every 10 or 20 I open) it will sell multiple of that item? I’m not sure if it’s lag and I don’t have a game clip of it.
Basically here’s an example of what happens:

• In my inventory I have 1 standard mongoose / 1 needler / 1 damage boost I (I just keep 1 of these types of items in my inventory because I want it to look like a full collection) - I open some sort of REQ pack (Daily Win / Login / etc) - From the opening screen, I sell the mongoose / needler / damage boost - It will sometimes give an error, especially when selling multiple mongooses from the same pack - It will also sometimes give an error but not show that the item has been sold (which is what I assume is happening, the game registers that the item has been sold, but it looks like it hasn’t been sold, so when I sell it again, maybe it just sells any extra ones in my collection?) - I check my collection, and magically there are no standard mongooses / needlers / damage boosts there anymoreHas anybody else had this issue before? Or is it just me?
    I’m not looking for compensation for these items because they’re not important to me, and I’ll more than likely regain them for my collection easily. So far it has not happened (that I have noticed) on any of my high level REQs like tanks and banshees (possibly because I never sell them, or if I did, I probably wouldn’t notice because I have multiples of them (Like 10+ banshees))

I have not had this issue. I might’ve had it but not noticed it though.

Did you get REQ points after the error?If so maybe the game sold them, but due to lag, it tried to sell it again, but couldn’t find it (since it was already sold)

I once had a similar glitch. I opened a daily pack and got 2000 REQ points. But after I went to the REQ store, the points were not there anymore, just got 200!

> 2535455681930574;2:
> I have not had this issue. I might’ve had it but not noticed it though.

I only noticed it because I have a very organized personality when it comes to stuff like that, so when I have every slot filled with at least 1 REQ of each kind, it’s easy to notice when something no longer has a REQ there and is grayed out.

> 2533275030819984;3:
> Did you get REQ points after the error?If so maybe the game sold them, but due to lag, it tried to sell it again, but couldn’t find it (since it was already sold)
>
> I once had a similar glitch. I opened a daily pack and got 2000 REQ points. But after I went to the REQ store, the points were not there anymore, just got 200!

I never thought to check if I had gotten REQ points after selling. I don’t believe it showed the points being added whenever the error showed up because it blocked up the screen. I’ll have to keep that in mind next time I notice it.

Sorry to hear about your glitch as well.