Selling REQ problem

I am so sick of this glitch, half the time I sell a REQ it doesn’t even give me REQ points, and it’s gotten to the point where I don’t want to sell anything higher than rare, even if I literally will never in my life use it. Can anyone tell me why this is happening?

What happens? Does it lag when you sell reqs or something? Just asking since I personally no nothing about this glitch you speak of.

It’s just a UI issue where the game doesn’t show the updated value for RP immediately after you sell something. Rest assured though, any REQs you sell give you the appropriate amount of RP back.

> 2533274824050480;3:
> It’s just a UI issue where the game doesn’t show the updated value for RP immediately after you sell something. Rest assured though, any REQs you sell give you the appropriate amount of RP back.

I thought that at first, but when I went to open a bronze pack, it said I didn’t have enough REQ points.

If you give it some time, it should catch up. If it’s been over an hr then you do actually have a problem

> 2535453089194396;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > It’s just a UI issue where the game doesn’t show the updated value for RP immediately after you sell something. Rest assured though, any REQs you sell give you the appropriate amount of RP back.
>
> I thought that at first, but when I went to open a bronze pack, it said I didn’t have enough REQ points.

Restart your game.

Happens to me all the time too I just kinda learned to live with it

You can always sell them on this website - it’s much easier and not glitch from here.