Selling REQ Cards Needs to be much faster

I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks it’s way too tedious to sell REQ cards. Selling each one individually takes too much time. In order to speed up the process, there should be an option to sell multiple REQs at a time. Who else finds this to be aggravating?

I kinda agree, I find myself having to spam X and A to sell quickly.
It’d be nice if they added an option to choose how many you want to sell.

Agreed

This is needed.

I can see how it can be a pain but the thing is how often do you sell 20 of one item?
You can sell items when you open a REQ pack and if you don’t want or use a item in your collection why have you still so many ?

I’ve thought it would be nice but now I’ve sold the stuff I don’t want I only need to sell the odd item !

Agreed; maybe they could update this in the next update.

> 2533274937316582;6:
> Agreed; maybe they could update this in the next update.

Quite frankly, if they have enough time to create a pizza Assault Rifle skin then they have enough time to fix the selling system.

I agree.

Just do it right when you open a pack, it feels faster. :wink:

Anyone come up with anything?

There is a chrome attachment for halo waypoint that includes multi sell along with other UI things

> 2535420373165854;1:
> I can’t possibly be the only one who thinks it’s way too tedious to sell REQ cards. Selling each one individually takes too much time. In order to speed up the process, there should be an option to sell multiple REQs at a time. Who else finds this to be aggravating?

selling them one by one is a nascence we should also be able to buy individual REQ’s like ghosts and stuff.

Why the hell do they have it like this it’s halo 5 u think since they improve or update everything that they would at least do it for this.