Selling REQ Cards In Bunches

Is there a way to sell REQ in bunches? If not, there should be a way to sell many at once. I was sitting for a half-hour pressing X then A!

umm… no

> 2535454378987898;1:
> Is there a way to sell REQ in bunches? If not, there should be a way to sell many at once. I was sitting for a half-hour pressing X then A!

There should be a way to sell more efficiently. Maybe in the future.

This would be a nice feature for those who have sensitive bank accounts, so they aren’t recieving a call from their banks fraud office for ‘potentially fraudulant charges’ due to multiple $1.99 transactions by ‘Electronic Services’.

Yeah, I totally agree with you, they should make an option to SELL ALL of the selected item. Now, I just sell items immediately when opening a REQ pack, which saves a lot of time.

That’s to advanced for next gen, dude we’re barely getting our next gen fish A.I! This is gonna take a while maybe 10 more years at best.

A sell 10 at a time button would be perfect! I like to keep a handful of everything. Im a collector. Do a sell all button wouldnt do me any good.

I’d like to be able to sell, say 4 shotguns at once rather than making up a rhythm game for myself with the x and a button. It’d be a nice little touch.