Selling Multiple Req Cards At Once

Idk if this has been addressed yet, but I’ve noticed that you can’t sell multiple REQ cards at once. This means you have to tediously click hundreds of useless cards to finally sell them. You also can’t sell multiples from the same stack of the same card. For example, lets say you have 50 ghost cards. You’d have to sell each one individually. It’s very tedious… I’d appreciate the ability to sell multiple REQ cards at once along with the ability to sell a specific amount from the stack of each individual card.

Yes please.

I dont need 30 mongese.

I hope they do this

Agreed!

And I don’t need 300 ghosts

Ive been saying this from the beginning. They are so proud of their Warzone, how could anyone not want to sell the THOUSANDS of worthless Req cards ? I guess assumed everyone wanted to play Warzone. after a week of play on Arena I have obtained hundreds of these an takes about 20 minutes to delete each one. One by one. -Yoink- off.

I went through a cleanup up when they released that 80,000 point REQ pack and had easily enough to buy it in the end, but it took about an hour to sell all my junk. Now, I’m in the habit of selling all REQs I don’t need as I get them.

It would be a good feature to add, I hope they are listening!

I agree, after they add some content. Not because I want the content but because I want the rest of the community to stop gripping about the lack of it.

Yes this needs to be added desperately. Or at least add the functionality to waypoint?

Agreed. There should be some sort of selection interface. Select All, Unselect All, Select all this type or that type, have a quantity counter, etc.

I don’t believe this has been addressed by 343… They’re busy bringing us the pizza AR and such.

But this has been addressed by the waypoint community before. A few times in fact. Since waypoint has been asking for a better way to sell reqs, and multiple threads have been about selling multiple reqs… I highly doubt 343 will do anything about it.

XAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXAXA

I need this too. I’d like to clear out whole stacks of my unused vehicles.

Here is what you’ve been looking for: Sell Reqs Tool - Chrome Web Store

EZ Reqs EZ Lyf

There was a option to do it but its gone now for some reason /

anybody want 50 rocket hogs? trading for one phaeton.

I could have sooooooo much money buy now if I had the time to continuously click a button which takes about two seconds to change two different numbers ( ie amount of card and amount of money) and have watched way too many YouTube livestreams that have made me want to set fire to myself thanks to how long it took to sell a few cards. Could 343i not just add in a simple dial of how many to sell? Is it really THAT -Yoinking!- hard?!

Just posted on another page like this so I’ll copy and paste:

> I’m compiling a list of things that needs to be in the game (in my opinion at least). I’ll be sure to add this!P.S
> There is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to do the selling part. I often save up a crap ton of REQ points and buy a bunch of packs without looking at what I get so this helps with selling the stuff I don’t use.
> In other words. If you have Google Chrome, get it. If not, that’s a slower road you’re taking.

Is it a sin to quote yourself?

> 2533274840825483;19:
> Just posted on another page like this so I’ll copy and paste:
>
>
>
>
> > I’m compiling a list of things that needs to be in the game (in my opinion at least). I’ll be sure to add this!P.S
> > There is an extension for Google Chrome that allows you to do the selling part. I often save up a crap ton of REQ points and buy a bunch of packs without looking at what I get so this helps with selling the stuff I don’t use.
> > In other words. If you have Google Chrome, get it. If not, that’s a slower road you’re taking.
>
>
> Is it a sin to quote yourself?

nope. i never knew about that extension until you posted it. thanks!