SELL ALL BUTTON REQ PACK

Who has a certificate for something that they never use and they now have 69 of them. They’re each worth 75 so you’re trying to sell them but you don’t have all day to sell, confirm, sell, confirm. Who wishes there was a sell 5 or sell 10 button that could save you from hours of labor on your mouse, especially if you’re trying to do it online on a crappy computer like me.
EDIT: (people pointed out there was an extension to sell multiple in a single click, but what about on the XBOX, not everyone does it online)

If you use Google Chrome, try using this extension. Allows you you to sell multiple cards with a single click.

There is an extension on the Chrome Web Store called Halo Waypoint Tools. It allows you to sell more than one req at a time.

> 2535437652903765;2:
> If you use Google Chrome, try using this extension. Allows you you to sell multiple cards with a single click.

> 2533274930413556;3:
> There is an extension on the Chrome Web Store called Halo Waypoint Tools. It allows you to sell more than one req at a time.

thanks!

Yeah the chrome extension is sweet. But there really should be this option in game as well.

What about for the not so tech savy peeps?

> 2533275006811498;6:
> What about for the not so tech savy peeps?

Its easy as downloading an internet browser itself. Just download it, start up chrome , go to extensions, go to requisitions on Halo waypoint and sell.

They need to add this option. I have 200 REQs of Needler and i never use it in the Warzone.

It would be great if they added it in game. Im not a fan of google chrome, so im not about to download it just to sell some boltshots. I doubt that they will add it this late into the games life though

> 2533274967369999;7:
> > 2533275006811498;6:
> > What about for the not so tech savy peeps?
>
>
> Its easy as downloading an internet browser itself. Just download it, start up chrome , go to extensions, go to requisitions on Halo waypoint and sell.

Thanks man!!

That would be nice, maybe someone could work on a UWP version of the extension that could be snapped alongside the game.

I wish they would have it in the game, but I don’t think it will happen.

I don’t understand how it would really be that hard to put it in game. It must be that they don’t really want people to be selling and instead buying new Req packs with money to get what they want.

I’d imagine someone clicking SELL ALL button and end up selling the wrong item.

RIP Nornfangs :frowning:

They have said they work on it,its now nearly a year ago but they said they work on so something has happend.

> 2533274871396650;14:
> I’d imagine someone clicking SELL ALL button and end up selling the wrong item.
>
> RIP Nornfangs :frowning:

As it would with any other system, the game should then display “are you sure you want to sell all reqs? press x again to confirm”

I’d also like the ability to choose how many to sell; if I have 42 standard wraiths, and want to keep 10 of those, then I don’t want to sell all or hit x 60 times over.

> 2533274829664406;16:
> > 2533274871396650;14:
> > I’d imagine someone clicking SELL ALL button and end up selling the wrong item.
> >
> > RIP Nornfangs :frowning:
>
>
> As it would with any other system, the game should then display “are you sure you want to sell all reqs? press x again to confirm”
>
> I’d also like the ability to choose how many to sell; if I have 42 standard wraiths, and want to keep 10 of those, then I don’t want to sell all or hit x 60 times over.

Yeah like there’s a 5 button then a 10 button and then a custom amount you enter in