Selfish

I hope I’m not the only one who has a problem with people who leave their Spartan Companies for one closer to getting the Achilles armor to get it and then go back to the first one instead of staying in the first S.C. and helping them all get it

You should be blaming 343, not the players.

> 2535428966216937;1:
> I hope I’m not the only one who has a problem with people who leave their Spartan Companies for one closer to getting the Achilles armor to get it and then go back to the first one instead of staying in the first S.C. and helping them all get it

Yeah, I hear ya… This issue goes all the way across the entire community. We’re pretty close to getting the helmet and we’ve lost a couple to companies that are a tad closer just for that reason.

We do ban people from coming back if they roll out for those reasons-

This far we’ve had 2x go to Office Naval Intelligence

1x went to PartyUpGaming:

Another company that has tried to poach us is, “Spawn Kill Repeat,” but they’re much further behind than us so that may be the reason they haven’t taken any of our guys recently. They snagged some of our peeps back in December when they first started their group and have since scooped up a few of our guys that were booted for attitude problems.

> 2625759425619671;3:
> > 2535428966216937;1:
> > I hope I’m not the only one who has a problem with people who leave their Spartan Companies for one closer to getting the Achilles armor to get it and then go back to the first one instead of staying in the first S.C. and helping them all get it
>
>
> Yeah, I hear ya… This issue goes all the way across the entire community. We’re pretty close to getting the helmet and we’ve lost a couple to companies that are a tad closer just for that reason.
>
> We do ban people from coming back if they roll out for those reasons-
>
> This far we’ve had 2 go to Office Naval Intelligence:
> Void
> Void
>
> 1 went to PartyUpGaming:
> Void
>
> They both still try to recruit our Champions on the regular.

Woah, I wouldnt put others GTs up like that it might get you into some trouble. Just letting you know.

> 2533275013144329;4:
> > 2625759425619671;3:
> > > 2535428966216937;1:
> > > I hope I’m not the only one who has a problem with people who leave their Spartan Companies for one closer to getting the Achilles armor to get it and then go back to the first one instead of staying in the first S.C. and helping them all get it
> >
> >
> > Yeah, I hear ya… This issue goes all the way across the entire community. We’re pretty close to getting the helmet and we’ve lost a couple to companies that are a tad closer just for that reason.
> >
> > We do ban people from coming back if they roll out for those reasons-
> >
> > This far we’ve had 2 go to Office Naval Intelligence:
> > Kriegon
> > OGhaloPlaya
> >
> > 1 went to PartyUpGaming:
> > FG Echo VI
> >
> > They both still try to recruit our Champions on the regular.
>
>
> Woah, I wouldnt put others GTs up like that it might get you into some trouble. Just letting you know.

Oh, so right of you to point that out, what was I thinking? Thanks, taken them out now… I still completely agree with you- that’s a selfish decision to hop around to groups SOLELY because they’re closer to the helmet. Especially when you started with another group and put in time with them.

Deleted, never mind :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the OP, it’s a big problem. But 343 are to blame for the ridiculous requirements and the lack of effort put into the production of the Warzone Assault varient of WZ and the vanilla Warzone. It goes downhill multiple ways.

Either end up falling into the category of Farming others ruining their enjoyment of the game. Doing it legit and ruining your own enjoyment of the game. Losing people lowering the status of your Company, which pushes you further from the goal. Or gaining randoms that don’t help along with it. In my opinion… ACHILLES RUINED THE COMMUNITY…

Off topic a bit: For anyone familiar with it. I wish 343 would of had a “Community Achievement” for Achilles. MANY games including Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct have these “Achievements” in which the community as a whole work towards a ridiculous overarching goal to achieve something great, like in SSOD kill 1,000,000 ODs in a month. Or Killer Instinct get 10,000 Combo Breakers in a months time. This way, anyone who participated, (would be great because everyone should be given a shot of netting it within the required week, month, ect.) will get Achilles and will net them am awesome Achievement in the process too. But whatever. The damage is already done…

Part of the reason this issue bothers me so much is because my Spartan Company is very small, only consisting of about 4 people (1 having left) and only 1 of us often plays, so it’s just me working alone to this near impossible goal

> 2535428966216937;8:
> Part of the reason this issue bothers me so much is because my Spartan Company is very small, only consisting of about 4 people (1 having left) and only 1 of us often plays, so it’s just me working alone to this near impossible goal

Then join another Spartan company or start finding a way to reel people in to grow. It’s not selfish at that point it’s just trying to find an active group.

> 2533274811982676;9:
> > 2535428966216937;8:
> > Part of the reason this issue bothers me so much is because my Spartan Company is very small, only consisting of about 4 people (1 having left) and only 1 of us often plays, so it’s just me working alone to this near impossible goal
>
>
> Then join another Spartan company or start finding a way to reel people in to grow. It’s not selfish at that point it’s just trying to find an active group.

Yeah that might be a bad example… I think where it gets selfish is when you have people who have been in a company that’s grown into a community… They were good members that had been there for a while and would have stayed otherwise but left to go elsewhere strictly to get to Achilles faster. That happened to three of our guys- people were like, “Crap, what happened to so and so?” I had to explain it like a dozen times that they left just to get the Helmet a few days faster. Those are the selfish people- the ones that were a part of the community and made the decision to leave it just to snag that armor/helmet a little bit quicker.

I mean, I literally had an inside scoop that two our guys were thinking about leaving - this after they had applied around… They were like, “Nah man, we ain’t leaving!” One guy literally said, “MFD for life,” about 6 hours before he left. That’s about as hardcore as the selfishness for Achilles gets.

I still don’t think this means Achilles ruined the community or that we should be upset with 343 over this… It’s a very personal and selfish decision to hit that resign button and go off to apply to join another company just for that armor. Achilles is still a cool thing and a great idea by 343- it’s not their fault that some people are abusing the system.

> 2535428966216937;8:
> Part of the reason this issue bothers me so much is because my Spartan Company is very small, only consisting of about 4 people (1 having left) and only 1 of us often plays, so it’s just me working alone to this near impossible goal

That’s why you join a big company and be loyal not form a new one with random people…bringing your friends if you want at least

> 2533274831534658;2:
> You should be blaming 343, not the players.

There is enough blame to go around. Having a goal doesn’t justify being a -Yoink-.