Selene's Lance - Legendary Weapon Showcase

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhG6Ewm2KM

Here is the Legendary Spartan Laser, Selene’s Lance. It’s stronger, has a faster charge, has a bigger battery, the beam lasts longer, and the targeting beam does some damage. The only bad thing about the weapon is that it has a ton of recoil so you shouldn’t use it on targets that are really far away. You also shouldn’t use it against Spartans since you’ll miss almost every time.

Thanx for the advice…i’ll keep it in mind when i get around to using it.

A LASER WITH RECOIL???

> 2533274875332683;1:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhG6Ewm2KM
>
> Here is the Legendary Spartan Laser, Selene’s Lance. It’s stronger, has a faster charge, has a bigger battery, the beam lasts longer, and the targeting beam does some damage. The only bad thing about the weapon is that it has a ton of recoil so you shouldn’t use it on targets that are really far away. You also shouldn’t use it against Spartans since you’ll miss almost every time.

343 got Kanye to make this laser

Thanks, OP. Love this series!

Do you prefer it over the other splasers?

> 2533274915335105;3:
> A LASER WITH RECOIL???

Because science!

Best way to use it, don’t fire the actual laser, keep spamming the charge button, because the “mini” laser does damage too. :slight_smile:

the damage is small wit the charge up, but constantly annoying a vehicle over time does build up damage quickly.

When you are confident that you are going to blow a vehicle up/ kill a player, then go for the full blast.

Example, an oni hog/ tank, I would keep annoying it, without giving up position, and as soon as I see it smoking, I would do a full blast to make sure it blows up. So instead of using 2 shots, I have used 1, and I did max damage to it.

> 2533274803493024;5:
> Thanks, OP. Love this series!
>
> Do you prefer it over the other splasers?

Yes, it’s definitely the best out of the three.

> 2535451563140277;7:
> Best way to use it, don’t fire the actual laser, keep spamming the charge button, because the “mini” laser does damage too. :slight_smile:
>
> the damage is small wit the charge up, but constantly annoying a vehicle over time does build up damage quickly.
>
> When you are confident that you are going to blow a vehicle up/ kill a player, then go for the full blast.
>
> Example, an oni hog/ tank, I would keep annoying it, without giving up position, and as soon as I see it smoking, I would do a full blast to make sure it blows up. So instead of using 2 shots, I have used 1, and I did max damage to it.

I tried using the targeting beam to get kills but it’s just so weak. Also I sometimes held the trigger too long and fired the laser.

@iKampfer
Instead of holding it, try to tress the trigger repeatedly. Yes it’s weak ,but over time it builds up, not to mention people will usually shoot a tank to destroy it with you. You just gotta have patience and it’ll work for you.

i have it and its -Yoinking!- awesome

> 2533274875332683;8:
> > 2533274803493024;5:
> > Thanks, OP. Love this series!
> >
> > Do you prefer it over the other splasers?
>
>
> Yes, it’s definitely the best out of the three.

I’ll have to give it a go.

> 2533274821174589;4:
> > 2533274875332683;1:
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwhG6Ewm2KM
> >
> > Here is the Legendary Spartan Laser, Selene’s Lance. It’s stronger, has a faster charge, has a bigger battery, the beam lasts longer, and the targeting beam does some damage. The only bad thing about the weapon is that it has a ton of recoil so you shouldn’t use it on targets that are really far away. You also shouldn’t use it against Spartans since you’ll miss almost every time.
>
>
> 343 got Kanye to make this laser

That must be why it misses on people almost every time. Should have gone to the original source in Daft Punk.

> 2533274801178368;6:
> > 2533274915335105;3:
> > A LASER WITH RECOIL???
>
>
> Because science!

Because war games balancing, according to the description.

Jesus the disintegrating Elite flying up in the air after getting hit was absolutely brutal.

> 2535451563140277;7:
> Best way to use it, don’t fire the actual laser, keep spamming the charge button, because the “mini” laser does damage too. :slight_smile:
>
> the damage is small wit the charge up, but constantly annoying a vehicle over time does build up damage quickly.
>
> When you are confident that you are going to blow a vehicle up/ kill a player, then go for the full blast.
>
> Example, an oni hog/ tank, I would keep annoying it, without giving up position, and as soon as I see it smoking, I would do a full blast to make sure it blows up. So instead of using 2 shots, I have used 1, and I did max damage to it.

Props…I was thinking something similar for trading reqs among teammates to bolster squad strength. Well thought out, man. ^^

who is selene, exactly?

> 2535434454479381;17:
> who is selene, exactly?

Bumpers like you is why we cant have nice things