Selecting Team Arena and getting Breakout!?

So far loving this game. But one thing that really bugs me is that when I get tired of playing breakout I’ll wanna play some team arena and despite selecting team arena it sometimes gives me breakout!? Does anyone else seem to notice this because it’s really annoying!

Because “team arena” is a mix of game modes maybe? Read the play list description

> 2533274845786004;1:
> So far loving this game. But one thing that really bugs me is that when I get tired of playing breakout I’ll wanna play some team arena and despite selecting team arena it sometimes gives me breakout!? Does anyone else seem to notice this because it’s really annoying!

Breakout is in the team arena rotation…

That’s normal

This JUST happened to me and I was furious. There are already so few game modes and then they put slayer and breakout in team arena EVEN THOUGH THEY ALREADY HAVE THEIR OWN PLAYLIST? It’s like they’re trolling us at this point. They hate us. I know they do.

My problem is, I don’t find breakout fun. At all. Slayer? Sure. Objective? Sure. Breakout is in my opinion poorly implemented, shouldn’t even be its own game type, and it sure as hell shouldn’t be in Arena. If everything was separated fine. I’d play slayer for slayer and objective for objective. However that’s impossible without getting breakout. Get rid of it already. If for some reason I randomly decide to play it, I’ll play a playlist devoted to it.

I wanted to play Swat so I selected the Team Slayer playlist and got Slayer… NOW I’M MAD! HULK SMASH!

> 2661949065475413;6:
> I wanted to play Swat so I selected the Team Slayer playlist and got Slayer… NOW I’M MAD! HULK SMASH!

Swat registers a slayer for Swat, but I’m 90% sure you were playing Swat xD

The description does say it all, it’s a mixture of Arena gamemodes…

> 2533274799984931;2:
> Because “team arena” is a mix of game modes maybe? Read the play list description

Don’t act like its a idiotic thing to bring up. The variety of gametypes at the moment is abysmal so I would at least thought that if they were going to implement so very little gametypes that they’d be very different from eachother.

> 2535439780801708;3:
> > 2533274845786004;1:
> > So far loving this game. But one thing that really bugs me is that when I get tired of playing breakout I’ll wanna play some team arena and despite selecting team arena it sometimes gives me breakout!? Does anyone else seem to notice this because it’s really annoying!
>
>
> Breakout is in the team arena rotation…
>
> That’s normal

Well that’s silly because why should breakout be a part of another playlist when it has its own.

thats like putting the gametype flood in team slayer even though it has its own playlist…

> 2533274845786004;9:
> > 2535439780801708;3:
> > > 2533274845786004;1:
> > > So far loving this game. But one thing that really bugs me is that when I get tired of playing breakout I’ll wanna play some team arena and despite selecting team arena it sometimes gives me breakout!? Does anyone else seem to notice this because it’s really annoying!
> >
> >
> > Breakout is in the team arena rotation…
> >
> > That’s normal
>
>
> Well that’s silly because why should breakout be a part of another playlist when it has its own.
>
> thats like putting the gametype flood in team slayer even though it has its own playlist…

It should be shocking to me that this isn’t obvious to everybody but it isn’t. It’s just kinda sad.