Selectable crotch plate armor for Halo 5

This is not an April fool’s joke.

Well now that the black undersuit has finally started to get recognition by everyone and even 343, I think I’ll bring something else to the table.
Crotch armor (or space diaper)

Take a look at dat crotch armor.

Halo 3 mk vi

Halo 5 mk vi

Inferior halo 4 mk vi (no crotch armor)

Like the black undersuit, the crotch plate gives it that classic “Spartan” look. It also makes the armor set look better. I don’t know why, it just does. Just look at the Halo Online trailer when it shows the customization part. Dat space diaper though.

I want to be able to toggle the crotch plate with any armor set, and I’m sure many of you want it to. Anyone else agree?

Oh yeah, this I agree with. People think it’s silly because it goes around the groin, but it really is important. Look at it as an extension of the chestplate, think of the two as abdominal armor that just aren’t connected to allow movement. I also think that’s how they could organize it if it isn’t it’s own thing, as a unique codplate based on the chestplate. I think it looks rad, it makes the Spartans look like mecha tanks, rather than power rangers with pads.

One thing I don’t like is how detached the armor plates look to the suit. The previous iterations had the plating stick close to where is looked tight and connected; the armor looked cohesive. The Halo 4 and 5 armors have the plating so detached from the undersuit that it makes the plating pieces look glued on. And the undersuits are way too skin-tight. It looks silly and makes me think of just putting totally separate pieces of armor onto a naked body without any clothes under. Just looks strange.

> 2533274894863132;2:
> it makes the Spartans look like mecha tanks, rather than power rangers with pads.

^^^

> 2533274943814993;3:
> One thing I don’t like is how detached the armor plates look to the suit. The previous iterations had the plating stick close to where is looked tight and connected; the armor looked cohesive. The Halo 4 and 5 armors have the plating so detached from the undersuit that it makes the plating pieces look glued on. And the undersuits are way too skin-tight. It looks silly and makes me think of just putting totally separate pieces of armor onto a naked body without any clothes under. Just looks strange.

Yeah I know what you mean, shoulder armor on 4 and 5 kind of looks like it was stapled on. But some on reach looked like that to. My favorite shoulder armor is from Halo 3, which is Recon. Overall, I like the Halo 3 shoulder armor the best because it actually looks like it’s fused with the armor. Reach did have some good ones though.

Imagine what the FOTUS crouch plate would look like lol.

> 2533274796680285;6:
> Imagine what the FOTUS crouch plate would look like lol.

M8…

> 2533274796680285;6:

“Oh I know what the ladies like…”

> 2533274796680285;6:

Sounds like that would be in an odd fan fiction…

Bump

I don’t like that my neck is expose and not covered with armor plating. Guess I’ll have to play looking down the whole time!