Seeking the dedicated

Hello, Some of you may have seen my previous posts regarding Oracle’s Polyphony.
We are a growing clan of about 40 members that started early this month. We are a sangheili clan that bases our ranking structure off of the sangheili fleet.

It is important to tell you we have a uniform
for H2A and an emblem you must wear. If this is a problem we will not compromise for you, regardless of your skill or interest.

We have a ranking structure that is manufactured to tailor the clan to your skill sets. For example our Special Operations division focuses on sniping and marksmanship. Our Zealots division is for people with leadership skills who can run training and lead games. There are other divisions, but I’ll spare you the details.

Our code of conduct is very straight forward, we don’t allow basic things like team killing and rage quitting. We have zero tolerance for disrespect of other players, both in the clan and not.

When you join you will join our infantry, this is where you will train with and against your fellow members until you graduate into a division of you or the councils choosing.

If you are interested in joining or have questions contact me on Xbox One. My gamer tag is Apex Arbiter.
I look forward to seeing you in training and on the field,

Imperial Admiral Apex Arbiter

If I join your clan and demolish every single one of you, will I be king of the clan? Like the alpha dog

> 2535467931753589;2:
> If I join your clan and demolish every single one of you, will I be king of the clan? Like the alpha dog

Hi, that’s cute. We’ve had people try this before and leave disappointed. I must have failed to mention we don’t tolerate stupidity. Go find some other clan to pester.

Was just asking an honest question bro, I don’t wanna join a clan, be the best and be “infantry” like nobody else would want.

> 2535467931753589;4:
> Was just asking an honest question bro, I don’t wanna join a clan, be the best and be “infantry” like nobody else would want.

Nobody gets special treatment. If you’re good at the game and a smart person you’ll rank up just fine. But we don’t want people who think they’re better than anyone else.

> 2533274834691485;5:
> > 2535467931753589;4:
> > Was just asking an honest question bro, I don’t wanna join a clan, be the best and be “infantry” like nobody else would want.
>
>
> Nobody gets special treatment. If you’re good at the game and a smart person you’ll rank up just fine. But we don’t want people who think they’re better than anyone else.

If i’m the best I should be the general

> 2535467931753589;6:
> > 2533274834691485;5:
> > > 2535467931753589;4:
> > > Was just asking an honest question bro, I don’t wanna join a clan, be the best and be “infantry” like nobody else would want.
> >
> >
> >
> > Nobody gets special treatment. If you’re good at the game and a smart person you’ll rank up just fine. But we don’t want people who think they’re better than anyone else.
>
>
> If i’m the best I should be the general

Go be the general of your own clan.