Seeking out players for Halo: The MCC

I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection frequently and I am currently seeking out other players who would like to potentially build relationships on multiplayer. To add, we don’t exclusively have to play multiplayer I just merely want to find other players to enjoy the MCC with. I’m quite active on the MCC so I thought now would be the ideal time to get on the forums and possibly find others who were too. If you’re interested, send me a message or reply, which ever works for you.

Shoot me a friend request.

> 2533274883660078;1:
> I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection frequently and I am currently seeking out other players who would like to potentially build relationships on multiplayer. To add, we don’t exclusively have to play multiplayer I just merely want to find other players to enjoy the MCC with. I’m quite active on the MCC so I thought now would be the ideal time to get on the forums and possibly find others who were too. If you’re interested, send me a message or reply, which ever works for you.

> 2533274813118219;2:
> Shoot me a friend request.

If you both are interested, me and my clan are slowly moving over to MCC and eventually MCC Reach when it comes out, if you are interested, I would be glad to have you just add me and message me on Xbox. My GT is Pure Energy cx.

> 2533274924314089;3:
> > 2533274883660078;1:
> > I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection frequently and I am currently seeking out other players who would like to potentially build relationships on multiplayer. To add, we don’t exclusively have to play multiplayer I just merely want to find other players to enjoy the MCC with. I’m quite active on the MCC so I thought now would be the ideal time to get on the forums and possibly find others who were too. If you’re interested, send me a message or reply, which ever works for you.
>
>
>
> > 2533274813118219;2:
> > Shoot me a friend request.
>
> If you both are interested, me and my clan are slowly moving over to MCC and eventually MCC Reach when it comes out, if you are interested, I would be glad to have you just add me and message me on Xbox. My GT is Pure Energy cx.

Alright sounds good. I’ll send you a message on Xbox here in a minute.

I don’t get online THAT much, but I’m always looking for people to play with when I am on!
GT: EdgarrAllanBro

Let’s do it!

> 2533274883660078;1:
> I play Halo: The Master Chief Collection frequently and I am currently seeking out other players who would like to potentially build relationships on multiplayer. To add, we don’t exclusively have to play multiplayer I just merely want to find other players to enjoy the MCC with. I’m quite active on the MCC so I thought now would be the ideal time to get on the forums and possibly find others who were too. If you’re interested, send me a message or reply, which ever works for you.

Online everyday man, add me I’ll be down for anything halo!