Seeking out a mentor...

This is going to sound quite strange, but I’m looking for a decent Halo Wars player to “take me under their wing” so to speak. I’ve played the game a lot, but I just can’t seem to break into the next level of playing quality. So if anyone here can show me some tricks and teach me their ways, I would be much obliged.
GAMERTAG: Buddios

Brute Chieftan - temple first, lock 2 brutes in your base, build supply pads, walk to enemy covenant, stop whatever pad is building, proceed to kill pads, while upgrading your pad. Let your chieftan die, run around, keep them on defense as long as possible, so you can get your double summits up and double pump banshee. If you have to make bvampires build 1 summit with an UN upgraded 5th pad to get you to tech 2, then delete that pad and build your 2nd summit.

I’ll add you tomorrow and we can scrim

I love coaching kids, they call me Jerry Sandusky

> I love coaching kids, they call me Jerry Sandusky

Does this mean that you are done with Dynasty Warriors 7? O.o

> Brute Chieftan - temple first, lock 2 brutes in your base, build supply pads, walk to enemy covenant, stop whatever pad is building, proceed to kill pads, while upgrading your pad. Let your chieftan die, run around, keep them on defense as long as possible, so you can get your double summits up and double pump banshee. If you have to make bvampires build 1 summit with an UN upgraded 5th pad to get you to tech 2, then delete that pad and build your 2nd summit.

Buddios, please don’t do this. It’s very rare that you actually have no choice but to go T1 with the Chief.

Also, if you message me when I’m on, I’ll try to hop in a game with you.

Yes instead you should just cheese every game.

> > Brute Chieftan - temple first, lock 2 brutes in your base, build supply pads, walk to enemy covenant, stop whatever pad is building, proceed to kill pads, while upgrading your pad. Let your chieftan die, run around, keep them on defense as long as possible, so you can get your double summits up and double pump banshee. If you have to make bvampires build 1 summit with an UN upgraded 5th pad to get you to tech 2, then delete that pad and build your 2nd summit.
>
> Buddios, please don’t do this. It’s very rare that you actually have no choice but to go T1 with the Chief.
>
> Also, if you message me when I’m on, I’ll try to hop in a game with you.

lol Muslim Pope gave great advice. Why dont you post your strat instead of just making a negative comment on his, in a sad attempt to boost your ego. Its sad people like you have nothing better to do then to hate on others for attention.

Maybe Muslims Popes advice wasnt the best advice in the whole wide world but it was helpful and informative. Thats why people come to this site and what the OP wanted, not some insecure kid trying to boost his ego by putting down others. I really dont think Waypoint is working out for you. It seems like you are here to boost your self-esteem (pathetic) and not to help others. A person like that should stay on LF. (Facepalm)

> > > Brute Chieftan - temple first, lock 2 brutes in your base, build supply pads, walk to enemy covenant, stop whatever pad is building, proceed to kill pads, while upgrading your pad. Let your chieftan die, run around, keep them on defense as long as possible, so you can get your double summits up and double pump banshee. If you have to make bvampires build 1 summit with an UN upgraded 5th pad to get you to tech 2, then delete that pad and build your 2nd summit.
> >
> > Buddios, please don’t do this. It’s very rare that you actually have no choice but to go T1 with the Chief.
> >
> > Also, if you message me when I’m on, I’ll try to hop in a game with you.
>
> lol Muslim Pope gave great advice. Why dont you post your strat instead of just making a negative comment on his, in a sad attempt to boost your ego. Its sad people like you have nothing better to do then to hate on others for attention.
>
> Maybe Muslims Popes advice wasnt the best advice in the whole wide world but it was helpful and informative. Thats why people come to this site and what the OP wanted, not some insecure kid trying to boost his ego by putting down others. I really dont think Waypoint is working out for you. It seems like you are here to boost your self-esteem (pathetic) and not to help others. A person like that should stay on LF. (Facepalm)

In the spirit of this post: MuslimPope is a better brute than legskindal.

> In the spirit of this post: MuslimPope is a better brute than legskindal.

-________-

I’ll be quitting Halo Wars for the most part to play Armored Core in the next week or so anyways, so have at it.

MuslimPope69 is a beast brute player played him a week ago and he got an engineer out saved his base while getting cheesed i tried to take out his partners tanks WORST TANK FIGHT EVER he had a engineer healing his tank anyways i got poped on LOL just realised too that he’s swat merk very good player

I could do with a prophet mentor for teams if anyone is interested.

> I could do with a prophet mentor for teams if anyone is interested.

Yeah Im down, just come over after school and wear something cute

> MuslimPope69 is a beast brute player played him a week ago and he got an engineer out saved his base while getting cheesed i tried to take out his partners tanks WORST TANK FIGHT EVER he had a engineer healing his tank anyways i got poped on LOL just realised too that he’s swat merk very good player

que?

And you let him summit while cheesing?

I will help you out, I used to be decent :). Add me up, name is the same as my gamertag.

> > I could do with a prophet mentor for teams if anyone is interested.
>
> Yeah Im down, just come over after school and wear something cute

ok see you there :wink:

Lol at Legs tryin tell people what’s good and what’s bad as brute honestly you can play how ever you want a temple first brute rush can do just as much as a T1 BC at someones base i don’t play as much any more but if you want one of the better brute players send me a message/invite gt is Garner526 look me up on halowars.com if you want to see my brute stats they speak for themselves (lol i sound so arrogant)

> Lol at Legs tryin tell people what’s good and what’s bad as brute honestly you can play how ever you want a temple first brute rush can do just as much as a T1 BC at someones base i don’t play as much any more but if you want one of the better brute players send me a message/invite gt is Garner526 look me up on halowars.com if you want to see my brute stats they speak for themselves (lol i sound so arrogant)

</3

I’ve played enough to have found what works and what doesn’t as far as generalities go and that’s why I can say with confidence that I know what I’m talking about. In the end, yes, the game is based on one’s opinion on how to play anyways, but I think that giving good direction is the best way to allow someone to create their own play style.

But, I see no need to argue Theory Wars since I’ve quit the game entirely, so you can be the go-to guy for that stuff if you’d like :slight_smile: