Seeking a female

7HRFX-FT27J-JK9RQ-RKHTH-6C7XZ

Found an unused female code from last night’s giveaway.

Enjoy!

Lol i tried to redeem but it said no because im a Male. Sexist much? haha.

What? I don’t understand.

Code is still unused.

> What? I don’t understand.

Noble Six helmet for female avatars.

After reading the title, this thread is not what I expected. Lawlz.

(And +1 for your generosity.)

> After reading the title, this thread is not what I expected. Lawlz.
>
> (And +1 for your generosity.)

lol, that’s what I was going for.

I was going to make it seem even more pervy :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t we a-

Oh.

> Hi, my gamertag is bs angel. I have a real name but it’s been so long since I have heard it, I don’t remember what it is anymore. Some of my favorite activities are: taking long walks on the beaches of Valhalla, tending to my garden and caring for my pinatas, and playing nice long games of “draw until you can play” Kameo-themed Uno. I prefer stickies over frags. Shotties over Maulers. Pull-offs over hammer-ons. Interested applicants should know split screen will never be an option. Anybody who is unable to play on expert need not apply.

> > Hi, my gamertag is bs angel. I have a real name but it’s been so long since I have heard it, I don’t remember what it is anymore. Some of my favorite activities are: taking long walks on the beaches of Valhalla, tending to my garden and caring for my pinatas, and playing nice long games of “draw until you can play” Kameo-themed Uno. I prefer stickies over frags. Shotties over Maulers. Pull-offs over hammer-ons. Interested applicants should know split screen will never be an option. Anybody who is unable to play on expert need not apply.

What is this? I don’t even.

> > Hi, my gamertag is bs angel. I have a real name but it’s been so long since I have heard it, I don’t remember what it is anymore. Some of my favorite activities are: taking long walks on the beaches of Valhalla, tending to my garden and caring for my pinatas, and playing nice long games of “draw until you can play” Kameo-themed Uno. I prefer stickies over frags. Shotties over Maulers. Pull-offs over hammer-ons. Interested applicants should know split screen will never be an option. Anybody who is unable to play on expert need not apply.

lolol, sounds like you’ve done this before :wink: