Seeing Spartan In Between Games!!

Please fix so we can see spartans in between games. Trying to pick out armor before the next match is so annoying when you have 100 armor sets to scroll through (which is something else that should be fixed) and by the time you get to the legendary you can’t see it because your spartan disappears.
And filtering armor would be nice i.e. only legendary or only recon helmets or something along that nature. Really a whole menu design Should work

It’s kind of annoying, but I think it helps the game load.

Pressing RT while scrolling makes it go faster.

> 2535411864772789;3:
> Pressing RT while scrolling makes it go faster.

Even moreso if you use the D-pad.

Sounds pretty unnecessary to me. If you want to change your armor leave the lobby and go into customization and change it.

Yes, 343 butchered the UI. No, it isn’t going to change.

They should’ve just copied Reach’s armor UI. Or maybe gone with Halo 3’s “less is more” philosophy. Better to have 10 quality helmets (see- Halo 3 style) than 1,000 crappy ones with a few good ones thrown in the mix.

I think the whole system needs a reworking.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> Sounds pretty unnecessary to me. If you want to change your armor leave the lobby and go into customization and change it.

Yeah, that’s easy when you are by yourself playing. But having a fire team and making them back out just so you can change your armor is more annoying. And what’s the point of all this armor if you cant change it on a whim.
343 should Skype me I’ll give them some good constructive criticism on their UI.

> 2533274794504758;8:
> > 2533274816788253;5:
> > Sounds pretty unnecessary to me. If you want to change your armor leave the lobby and go into customization and change it.
>
> Yeah, that’s easy when you are by yourself playing. But having a fire team and making them back out just so you can change your armor is more annoying. And what’s the point of all this armor if you cant change it on a whim.
> 343 should Skype me I’ll give them some good constructive criticism on their UI.

Why change it on a whim? There are way more important things to straighten out than the ability to change armor between games. Put the armor on you want to use that day then play.

> 2533274816788253;9:
> > 2533274794504758;8:
> > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > Sounds pretty unnecessary to me. If you want to change your armor leave the lobby and go into customization and change it.
> >
> > Yeah, that’s easy when you are by yourself playing. But having a fire team and making them back out just so you can change your armor is more annoying. And what’s the point of all this armor if you cant change it on a whim.
> > 343 should Skype me I’ll give them some good constructive criticism on their UI.
>
> Why change it on a whim? There are way more important things to straighten out than the ability to change armor between games. Put the armor on you want to use that day then play.

Very basic issues like this make the game look bad. It’s a joke that this happens in Halo 5 when we’ve been able to do this without issues for years.

It honestly looks and sounds like no big deal, but this minor inconvenience kind of highlights the problems 343 is having. Overall the game is good, but they can’t get the most basic stuff correct it seems.

> 2535440693312185;11:
> It honestly looks and sounds like no big deal, but this minor inconvenience kind of highlights the problems 343 is having. Overall the game is good, but they can’t get the most basic stuff correct it seems.

Probably let it fall to the wayside to work on something larger. Less of an indication of them being able to handle “basic” stuff and more of an indication of a massive time crunch.

> 2533274849069111;10:
> > 2533274816788253;9:
> > > 2533274794504758;8:
> > > > 2533274816788253;5:
> > > > Sounds pretty unnecessary to me. If you want to change your armor leave the lobby and go into customization and change it.
> > >
> > > Yeah, that’s easy when you are by yourself playing. But having a fire team and making them back out just so you can change your armor is more annoying. And what’s the point of all this armor if you cant change it on a whim.
> > > 343 should Skype me I’ll give them some good constructive criticism on their UI.
> >
> > Why change it on a whim? There are way more important things to straighten out than the ability to change armor between games. Put the armor on you want to use that day then play.
>
> Very basic issues like this make the game look bad. It’s a joke that this happens in Halo 5 when we’ve been able to do this without issues for years.

Or when they have to add these basic functions in a later content update…

COUGH looking at you emblem colours COUGH

> 2533274907200114;12:
> > 2535440693312185;11:
> > It honestly looks and sounds like no big deal, but this minor inconvenience kind of highlights the problems 343 is having. Overall the game is good, but they can’t get the most basic stuff correct it seems.
>
> Probably let it fall to the wayside to work on something larger. Less of an indication of them being able to handle “basic” stuff and more of an indication of a massive time crunch.

This guy understands game development. Halo 5’s multiplayer was missing quite at lot at launch, but you can’t argue that what they shipped was one well oiled machine.

The Spartan disappearing is most likely made to speed up loading maps. Besides, it only happens a few seconds before the screen cuts to black, it isn’t exactly the prime time to be using menus.