Seeing as Chief is on a new Planet, fighting a new enemy...

…With either new or No allies, what weapons are going to be in the game?

I mean, there can’t be Covie Weapons in the game, Probably not Human weapons… So, does that mean a completely new Weapon set?

It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.

lol it be funny if there was a OZ easter egg where you find hasly trapped under the ship

> It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.

Jun died by pelican crash.

> …With either new or No allies, what weapons are going to be in the game?
>
> I mean, there can’t be Covie Weapons in the game, Probably not Human weapons… So, does that mean a completely new Weapon set?

I asked Frank about this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDueXLqbiCs 1:05 i’m Sigbjørn from Norway lol.

> > It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.
>
> Jun died by pelican crash.

no he did’nt

According to my calculations, anyone who isn’t Chief or trapped in Onyx is dead. Spartan wise that is.

> > > It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.
> >
> > Jun died by pelican crash.
>
> no he did’nt

He did

> > > > It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.
> > >
> > > Jun died by pelican crash.
> >
> > no he did’nt
>
> He did

bungie said he was alive

I think that if Halo 4 is set in a totally different planet with no Covenant, then it will be an excellent opportunity for 343i to create an entirely new set of weapons, whilst keeping some human weapons too, like the assault rifle, DMR, rocket launcher etc.

> > > > > It is possible there are spartans trapped inside. I heard that hainsly and a few other spartans including the sniper guy (forget his name lol) from Reach escaped from onxy through a slip space thing that goes to another shield world, which could be that one in the trailer.
> > > >
> > > > Jun died by pelican crash.
> > >
> > > no he did’nt
> >
> > He did
>
> bungie said he was alive

He died in the definat trailed.

> I think that if Halo 4 is set in a totally different planet with no Covenant, then it will be an excellent opportunity for 343i to create an entirely new set of weapons, whilst keeping some human weapons too, like the assault rifle, DMR, rocket launcher etc.

Why keep dmr when br came out after dmr and they used br in 2-3

> He died in the definat trailed.

Wrong. He had a stroke and died when he read that sentence.

Also, want to point out where in that trailer he dies? I just watched it, and there’s not even a glimpse of him.

People think it is Onyx, I don’t know.

I mean, if the Ark was near Onyx, wouldn’t the spartans and covies notice it during the battles?

But, who knows.

> I mean, if the Ark was near Onyx, wouldn’t the spartans and covies notice it during the battles?

The Ark is nowhere near Onyx. The Ark is 2^18 (i.e. 262,144) light years from the galactic center, according to Guilty Spark at the start of the level The Ark. And just for the sake of comparison and scale, our galaxy has a diameter of only roughly 100,000 light years, is only about 1,000 light years thick, and our sun has an average distance of 26,400 light years from the galactic center.

Anyway, I’m pretty sure that this planet or planet-like structure isn’t Onyx. The planet Onyx was inside UNSC-controlled space, and at the end of H3 Cortana says that it might take years for anyone to respond to her distress signal. For me that sounds very much like that planet is pretty far away from UNSC-controlled space.

Gangster just won the thread.

Anyway, I bet there are UNSC weapons aboard the ship. There may even be other personnel on board?

Frankie said in an interview or at least implied heavily that there are human weapons on the ship.

> Frankie said in an interview or at least implied heavily that there are human weapons on the ship.

Correct, that he did.

As to why the Master Chief might use the DMR instead of the BR, one (more or less) reasonable explanation could be that the ship’s stock of BRs has been used up already, and now only the old DMRs remain, collecting dust in some store room. :wink:

for multiplayer i dont care if the theme is forerunners i love old school halo weapons, warthog,rocket launcher,br,dmr,shotty,sword,grav hammer,carbine,beam rifle,sniper rifle(halo3),plasma nades,normal nades, add most weapons from all halos( this might be contraversial…but i remember 343 saying somethg about people choosing a weapon suited to them so maybe theyll be two primary weapons like in GOW-great idea- and if most old halo weapons show up and are added to new ones in multiplayer what would be wrong with that. multiplayer is separate from campaign

We are getting new weapons like the Moa Launcher it shoots Moas at enemies and the Moas poke their eyes out.

<4 <343