See your friends Credits

You should be able to see how many credits your friends have on halo reach. Because it can prove if someones lieing about there credit amount and it would be a cool feature.

What do you think ?

i couldn’t really care less about how many credits someone has. what is there to gain by lying about that???

pass.

> i couldn’t really care less about how many credits someone has. what is there to gain by lying about that???
>
> pass.

I did not say it should JUST be for seeing if people are lieing. I also said it would be a cool thing. So learn to read things right -__-

> > i couldn’t really care less about how many credits someone has. what is there to gain by lying about that???
> >
> > pass.
>
> I did not say it should JUST be for seeing if people are lieing. I also said it would be a cool thing. So learn to read things right -__-

wow, really??? please don’t insult my reading comprehension because i said that there’s nothing to gain by lying about how many credits one has.

> > > i couldn’t really care less about how many credits someone has. what is there to gain by lying about that???
> > >
> > > pass.
> >
> > I did not say it should JUST be for seeing if people are lieing. I also said it would be a cool thing. So learn to read things right -__-
>
> wow, really??? please don’t insult my reading comprehension because i said that there’s nothing to gain by lying about how many credits one has.

“Sigh”

Well sometimes when theres a jackpot my friends say they get the jackpot and i sometimes dont know if they are telling the truth or not.

So yeah that would be good

RUNS INTO CROWD AND STARTS SLAPPING EVERYBODY
Guys, please, Think about what you’re saying. I Give a -Blarg!- about what my friends could say about the credits, i mean, think about it: “Oh, I got a Jackpot!”. Why would they lie about it? they don’t gain nothing lying about it. Unless you think you’re better than other players because you got a jackpot, that’s called being Inmature. Why add a feature where you can see friends’ credits, when you can have a feature to do something more useful?

> Well sometimes when theres a jackpot my friends say they get the jackpot and i sometimes dont know if they are telling the truth or not.
>
> So yeah that would be good

This I agree with, when the Jackpot was on playlists I hate but my friends liked, I would get the jackpot and my friends would claim they haven’t got the jackpot but later on I found out they had and I instantly change playlists.

It would be helpful and I don’t see why you guys are attacking Onyx, he is only suggesting a cool little feature and used the lying thing as an example.

I believe the reason you can’t have it is because it is actually a rather useless feature. Only a very small portion of people care about that kind of thing, there really isn’t much point in catering to a small group.

Just sayin is all. And you could be a little less offensive to people.

Just sayin again…

> RUNS INTO CROWD AND STARTS SLAPPING EVERYBODY
> Guys, please, Think about what you’re saying. I Give a -Blarg!- about what my friends could say about the credits, i mean, think about it: “Oh, I got a Jackpot!”. Why would they lie about it? they don’t gain nothing lying about it. Unless you think you’re better than other players because you got a jackpot, that’s called being Inmature. Why add a feature where you can see friends’ credits, when you can have a feature to do something more useful?

Don’t make something bold unless you first know if you have it spelled right. lol