Security Strategy Corporation

Hello, my name is Burdened Legacy, I’m a General and am recruiting for a clan called SSC. We play Halo: Reach, and I’m looking for new members! Below is a little Bio on us! Message my gamer tag if interested or have any questions. PLEASE NOTE! We do not ask to change anything but in game character:

• Armor Specifics
  • Colors
  • Service Tag
  • Emblem

Our community is Dedicated to giving our members a better gaming experience. We have Ranks and Rules but these are guidelines and ways to make a more desirable community as well as goals and sense of accomplishments as you move up our Ranking structure. SSC stands for Security Strategy Corporation meaning Security we stand by our members and help in any way, Strategy we Play cooperatively and together, Corporation as in we are a Community and we all work together for a common goal.

Security Strategy Corporation is an online gaming community dedicated to the betterment of online gaming experiences. We work to create and maintain a community that makes online gaming a truly worthwhile and enjoyable experience for everyone. Professionalism and Respect are essential to our communities. The leadership of our members and their dedication to the SSC Community ensures that every member of SSC has a fun and rewarding online gaming experience.

Thank you for reading and hope to see you on the battlefield!