Sector Nine Federation: Coalition

Good evening everyone!

My name is Darth Baum and I am the leader of Epsilon Fleet. Today I would like to announce the formal establishment of a Coalition we are going to call the Sector Nine Federation.

Goals

• Promote clan unity - Assist each other in war time - Create joint units and joint trainings to better perfect each others play styles - Regular Meetings to discuss clan issues - To be the best coalition in the communityMembership:
    -To join all you must do is say you want to be a part of the Coalition and send an ambassador to the Host clan (EpsilonFleet.com) in order to promote communication.
    -Furthermore if you join by the 30th of April 2016 you will be a founding member and a part of the Security Council until you end your membership in the Coalition.

Full Charter:

Preamble
We who have seen a lack of cohesion in our local community of clans, who have witnessed lack of progress in developing the community and who desire to strive for excellence do resolve to form this Coalition to better forge a better future in the community that our combined efforts will be greater than the sum of our parts.

Purposes and Principles

• Promote each others clans in the coalition
  • Assist each other in times of stress and war
  • To host community events open to all communities
  • To form joint units to better train and develop our forces
  • To hold joint practices to better prepare one another

Membership
To attain membership a few basic tenants should followed

• Ratify the Charter set forth here today by making a post or some other gesture
  • Sending an ambassador to each member of the Coalition to their sites to better promote communication (if it is possible)
    ** It is absolutely necessary to send an ambassador to the host of the Sector Nine Coalition (Currently Epsilon Fleet at EpsilonFleet.com)
  • Must work to uphold the goals of the Coalition
    Membership may be revoked if:
  • 2 thirds Majority of Member Clans votes to remove a member
  • A clan revokes ratification of the Charter
  • 1 half of the Security Council vote to remove a member

Security Council
The Security Council is a status of membership for the founding members of the Coalition. They typically hold a bit more sway in discussions and can veto certain decisions to force a 2 thirds majority instead of a simple 1 half majority.

• For your clan to gain a seat on the Security Council you must ratify this Charter before 30 April 2016
  • Or be voted by an 80% majority by all current member clans to get a seat.

Procedures

• Meetings will take place every 2 Weeks
    ** Meetings will open up with individual reports from the clan (Members, Conflicts, etc)
  • All decisions unless 50% of the Security Council vetoes it is a simple majority (1/2 only necessary)
  • A proposal can be made at anytime during the meeting as long as an item is not currently be discussed or voted on
  • Proposals can range from war to amending this charter or anything at all

Sector Nine Joint Military Command

• All clans in the Federation will strive to work in unity in times of war
  • Military Command will be setup with a voted upon Allied Commander to coordinate war efforts with other clans version of War Leaders.
  • Will organize joint units or single clans to attack certain targets correctly.
  • Will be overseen by the Security Council

Community Events

• We would like to continue to strive to create more community events and thus enhance the enjoyment of the game
  • Will discuss various community events at meeting

Sector Nine Joint Relief Taskgroups
Every once in a while in the Federation a clan in it or a clan that asks is in dire trouble (Command Issues, Low Activity, Etc)
The Federation with a majority vote can send aid to clans that request aid and unless 2 thirds majority negate it we will always assist a clan in the Federation

• Aid is to assist the clan get back on its feet
  • Will typically be a couple of officers who can aid and train
  • Will be on loan for a short period of time

Sector Nine Clan Court
Every once in a while there will come disagreements between two clans or a clan and another party. The Federation will upon request serve as a mediator and judiciary body to settle disputes impartially and fairly.

• IF there is a dispute between two member clans then the dispute will be settled by the court
  • If there is a dispute between a member clan and another clan we may settle the issue upon the other clan’s request
  • A third party may petition for the Federation to sit on issues and decide. In this case the Federation will vote to see if it will want to hear the case.

Amendments
-None to date

Ratification
Epsilon Eridani Fleet - 8 April 2016, Fleet Admiral Darth Baum
United Halo Command - 10 April 2016, President Big Al 1300
United Federation Gaming - 25 April 2016, Creator UFG Mystogan
Cronus Company - 27 April 2016, Leader Adamaz95

If you have any questions or concerns about this Coalition that I am hoping to form with the rest of community just ask me here on this thread! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very Respectfully,

Darth Baum
Epsilon Fleet Command, Fleet Admiral
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council Member

How Interesting…

Greetings Darth Baum! I am Big Al 1300, President of the United Halo Command. We are interested in joining the Sector Nine Federation. If you need information regarding our clan membership, clan structure, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me either on here on on Xbox Live. Our Spartan Company, UHC Military, has our basic information. Thank you.

> 2535469563612701;2:
> How Interesting…

It is interesting! The idea is for this to the premier Coalition moving forward in the Halo Community! You can join and be a part of it if you so desire just let me know!

> 2533274942392969;3:
> Greetings Darth Baum! I am Big Al 1300, President of the United Halo Command. We are interested in joining the Sector Nine Federation. If you need information regarding our clan membership, clan structure, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me either on here on on Xbox Live. Our Spartan Company, UHC Military, has our basic information. Thank you.

Good morning UHC President Big Al 1300. I have noticed you have already join the site and everything. We are working on developing a chat system just for the Coalition’s usage and special areas of the forum to discuss things. I am assuming you are going to formally ratify the Charter and be one of its founding members. If so congratulations because this is going to be wonderful endeavor.

First scheduled meeting will be April 15th at 2000 EST. We will also allow attendance from other clans that are not yet part of the Federation to attend to get a feel for what the Federation is going to be like. I would like to limit it to only 3 or less per clan at this meeting as I want to maintain room. Furthermore meetings will happen every other week for the foreseeable future. One of the first items on the agenda is to decide what time we will want to meet on.

If anyone has any questions you can easily reach me on Enjin (Darth Baum), Xbox Live (Darth Baum) or just on this thread! Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very respectfully,
Darth Baum
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council

I, Big Al 1300, President of the United Halo Command, with the approval of the High Council, hereby ratify the Charter as outlined above. The United Halo Command will fight to uphold the values of the Federation and to preserve the sovereignty of member clans from outside forces. We look forward to this new endeavor. Thank you.

Big Al 1300
President
United Halo Command

> 2533274942392969;5:
> I, Big Al 1300, President of the United Halo Command, with the approval of the High Council, hereby ratify the Charter as outlined above. The United Halo Command will fight to uphold the values of the Federation and to preserve the sovereignty of member clans from outside forces. We look forward to this new endeavor. Thank you.
>
> Big Al 1300
> President
> United Halo Command

Fantastic! I am glad to have you on board I hope I can see you at the meeting this Friday!

Meeting last week was fantastic! Next meeting is Friday April 29th. We encourage all clans that are interested in joining the Federation to attend. We are aiming to unite the Halo Clan Community and revive the spark that most of us remember from Halo Reach.

If you need any more information regarding this coalition you can just message me over Xbox Live or post in this thread. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Very respectfully,

Darth Baum
Sector Nine Federation, Security Council

Hello Darth Baum,
myself and my studious warriors are interested to say the least about this collective you are proposing.
i have 2 questions at the moment and I hope they do not offend anyone.

1. I am a man of great skill and determined to keep that up by regular practice, would you and your collective support me in the regular gaming opportunities as well as the management side of the organisation?
  2. Myself and My co-founder of Valor 1 are very proud of our roots in the unsc and we wish to maintain our heritage with our houses banner, would the sector nine federation exhume all the proven prowess that is linked with my skilled brothers and sisters??

other than that I would love to hear more about the actual operations your organisation provides for its members, and the main differences between the members, leaders and founding members?

Yours honourably
ChiefKieran
Valor 1 - Commander

Darth Baum,
As leader of the Knights of Valhalla I greatly appreciate the offer to join in this coalition but I must decline this offer since I am already in a coalition alliance. Although if you are interested we can ally our coalitions and increase the communities awareness of the other clans on Halo as well we can help each other if need be.

Sincerest regards,
Wolf Bane P90
General in the Knights of Valhalla

so would this mean that our current company would have to be deleted?

ZeDeadlyGerman,

Upon joining the Sector Nine Federation, you will maintain sovereignty as a clan. You will keep your Spartan Company, your ranking structure (if applicable), your clan rules, and pretty much everything else. Joining this Coalition means you now have allies that have the goal of becoming the most influential and most united Coalition in the community. We are attempting to bring the community back to where it was in its prime during Halo 3 and Halo: Reach. I hope this answered your question.

Very Respectfully,

Big Al 1300
United Halo Command, President

> 2533274812415238;8:
> Hello Darth Baum,
> myself and my studious warriors are interested to say the least about this collective you are proposing.
> i have 2 questions at the moment and I hope they do not offend anyone.
>
> 1) I am a man of great skill and determined to keep that up by regular practice, would you and your collective support me in the regular gaming opportunities as well as the management side of the organisation?
> 2) Myself and My co-founder of Valor 1 are very proud of our roots in the unsc and we wish to maintain our heritage with our houses banner, would the sector nine federation exhume all the proven prowess that is linked with my skilled brothers and sisters??
>
> other than that I would love to hear more about the actual operations your organisation provides for its members, and the main differences between the members, leaders and founding members?
>
> Yours honourably
> ChiefKieran
> Valor 1 - Commander

I will answer this question by question.

1. Absolutely we want to improve and better each other’s units through Joint Forces and aid. Along with that I am willing to help you personally to improve organization and management skills.
  2. You are most certainly able to maintain your heritage and roots! The Epsilon Fleet which is the clan I lead is UNSC actually and I framed the Federation to serve like the UN would serve to better support UNSC themed heritage actually.

We have recently started up but we are hoping to have Joint Practices, Gamenights and tournaments. This is on top of the bi-weekly meeting that works to resolve any issues we come across. Regarding leadership there is no set leadership in the Federation. Infact all members have equal say in most issues. However you may notice that there is a Security Council (or founding members). The Security Council operates much like the United Nation Security Council which while they are not in control of the UN they do have a bit more sway when it comes to votes. The Security Council vote does not count for more but they are able to make it harder for a particular vote to pass if that makes sense. For example while it would normally just take 50% of people to approve the Security Council may make it a 2/3s majority for something to pass.

> 2533274876157622;9:
> Darth Baum,
> As leader of the Knights of Valhalla I greatly appreciate the offer to join in this coalition but I must decline this offer since I am already in a coalition alliance. Although if you are interested we can ally our coalitions and increase the communities awareness of the other clans on Halo as well we can help each other if need be.
>
> Sincerest regards,
> Wolf Bane P90
> General in the Knights of Valhalla

Well I would say that there is nothing against being in multiple alliances. For example the United States is a part of the United Nations, NATO, and various other small alliance groups. The Sector Nine Federation is aiming to serve as the United Nations for Halo as I am sure some of the scholarly type have noticed the Charter resembles the UN Charter.

I hope you will consider it and perhaps would at least attend the meeting this Friday at 2000 EST.

> 2535444968054556;10:
> so would this mean that our current company would have to be deleted?

No you would not have to do anything of the sort! Joining the coalition does not require joining a company rather it means you would attend meetings and help each other out. No need to disband anything. All clans that join retain all individuality and independence.

I, leader of Cronus company, ratify the charter which is outlined above. We will help support the federation and also seek to expand the federation. We look forward to being part of this alliance.

Thanks

Adamaz95,

On behalf of the Sector Nine Federation, I would like to welcome you to our coalition. I, as well as the entire United Halo Command, look forward to working alongside Cronus for the foreseeable future. We look forward to meeting you and certainly hope you will be able to attend our meeting this Friday, April 29 at 2000 EDT.

Very Respectfully,

Big Al 1300
United Halo Command, President

> 2533274801766103;13:
> I, leader of Cronus company, ratify the charter which is outlined above. We will help support the federation and also seek to expand the federation. We look forward to being part of this alliance.
>
> Thanks

Welcome to the Federation! I am gladdened that you have chosen to help forge the future for the Halo Clan Community

well shape the future of the Military Clan Community, the Community you guys think has all the Clans in it is wrong lol i know quite a few Social Clans like mine you are never going to know about (not for awhile anyways). Just leave it at Military Clan Community.

> 2533274810432999;16:
> well shape the future of the Military Clan Community, the Community you guys think has all the Clans in it is wrong lol i know quite a few Social Clans like mine you are never going to know about (not for awhile anyways). Just leave it at Military Clan Community.

Well actually… our goal is to shape the future for the entire Halo Clan Community as I stated. That includes both military clans, and social clans. And any other sort of community or clan that may exist. The Halo Clan Community has arguably since Halo Reach been on the decline and I hope that the Sector Nine Federation will be a step towards a better community. If any clans wish to help us in this endeavor let us know! Join today!

> 2533274942392969;14:
> Adamaz95,
>
> On behalf of the Sector Nine Federation, I would like to welcome you to our coalition. I, as well as the entire United Halo Command, look forward to working alongside Cronus for the foreseeable future. We look forward to meeting you and certainly hope you will be able to attend our meeting this Friday, April 29 at 2000 EDT.
>
> Very Respectfully,
>
> Big Al 1300
> United Halo Command, President
> Sector Nine Federation, Security Council Member

Thank you. We also look forward to working alongside you as well and what we can achieve with this alliance. As scheduled we should be at this weeks meeting and look forward to it.

Hi Darth Baum,

Valor 1, members of my social networking associates have one issue with this alliance,
i have to maintain a firm position of interest but non-conformity as to accurately head my company and our collective wishes.

I am personally not permitted to share sensitive information but to cut the story short, my collection of members are more immediately effected by the current circumstances in which they face and have asked me graciously to avoid placing a stress on their social engagements within the halo community in particular. As well as in different areas of which we actively engage.

So I must respectfully decline the offer to partake in your journey to unite people. However be there a Time where the situation changes, I wish to stay on friendly terms to engage conversation if and when necessary. Until then Valor 1 will continue to bring peace via recruitment and engagement within the community.

I wish you luck but fare well.

ChiefKieran
Valor 1 - Commander

Thank you sir!

Current clans that are a part of the Federation and are hence Security Council Members are:

Epsilon Fleet
United Halo Command
United Federation Gaming
Cronus Company

We invite more clans to join this Coalition and I look forward to your support!